Celebrate WXT’s birthday with Cryptoback™ rewards!

@Oleg_Levchuk

As real as one can get and here to help to speed up the process for you guys. My apologies if it has taken longer than expected.

2 Likes

Could you disclose what is happening with Wirex?
We can’t understand? Don’t say me that is only for fast grow on customer base, there are something that Wirex don’t said. I remember when it was Fast, all users see that there are problems. Admit it. @crypto3y3
I can’t send btc on IQoption because you had pending time that could be 1 days and IqOption fix time for deposits on 30min and accreditation with 3 confirmation. Why btc need 1 days to be included on a block?

I can assure you @Oleg_Levchuk that what’s been happening - it’s constant improvement and development when it comes to Wirex team and services here. I think it’s safe to say it’s still early days for the whole crypto world in general and the big boom is yet to come, so drawbacks and issues are possible too. We all learn from them. Patience is bitter, but it’s fruit is sweet.

2 Likes

So if you want improve fix please pending time. Btc might be included in block instantly :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks nice sentiment unfortunately there is a support loop - no tickets - no reply - I sense an exit scam coming, wirex is falling apart, get out while you can

2 Likes

Hi @pjhunt :wave:

I understand your frustration on this and I am sorry to hear it.

You can track your ticket status here: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/

For this, please log in from a computer.
(Or web browser from your mobile by requesting the desktop version. Here is how to do it):

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Please can you send me a private message with your Wirex email address so I can flag your issue with the support team.

Wirex is NOT doing an exit scam and is most definitely not falling apart. I’m sorry that you feel this way and I understand your frustration. Please send me a private message so I can get the support team on your issue.

Thank you

Hi @Oleg_Levchuk I will pass your comments to the team.

In regards to your query regarding Super Ambassador, it is a new programme that we have implemented here on the forum. They are here to converse, help, etc.

Thank you