Change of address verification

Hi…please help as I am not getting useful help from Wirex team! I’ve had my account for over a year now & it has been working great! I recently changed my residential address & now my account is locked.
I am only here for 1 month & bank statements are issued 3monthly so will not show my new address, so I sent a proof of balance from the bank showing my new address but this was rejected? There are no proof of residency here, but I do have a lease on this property, would this work? Utilities are included in my lease so I don’t have a utility bill. They also rejected my car insurance which shows this address, which must be at Your place of residence? Thanks for Your kind assistance.

1 Like

Hello Steven, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As I can see, this case is being processed by our Verification Team.
Could you please check your email and reply to the ticket 1421981?

Our relevant team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Hi Kateryna, thanks for your reply! The team has replied me but uninterested in helping. again rejected the bank statemnet I uploaded. There are no proof of residency here, but I do have a lease on this property, would this work? Utilities are included in my lease so I don’t have a utility bill. They also rejected my car insurance which shows this address, which must be at Your place of residence? Thanks for Your kind assistance.

Dear Steven, I totally understand how unpleasant this situation is for you.

Unfortunately, this case can be processed only by the Verification Agent.
Let me kindly ask you to reply to the ticket 1421981 directly.

Then, I will be able to escalate this case to the highest priority.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter!

1 Like

Morning Kateryna thank You for Your update. Sadly Wirex team has declined my address proof. As I have mentioned we get our utilities included in my new property lease so don’t have a utility bill. What about my lease agreement…would that work? For my bank account to show the new address I need to wait for 3 months; crazy!

Dear Steven, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that you can check the list of the documents that our Verification Team can accept following this link:

In case you are able to provide one of these documents, please reply to your ticket. Our relevant team will be glad to assist further.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi Kateryna
Thanks for Your kind reply. I have supplied many of these things ;

1. drivers license (government issued)
  2. bank statement showing address
  3. bank roof of balance showing address
    But I am still not verified…what is going on please?
    Thank You & Regards

Please help urgently :pray:t5: thank You kindly :british_virgin_islands:

Dear Steven, I feel how unpleasant this matter is for you.

Unfortunately, this case should be processed by the Verification Team. Kindly note that due to the regulatory requirements, we cannot skip or amend the verification procedure.

Please, reply to the ticket 1421981 and our Verification Agent will be glad to assist you.

Warm regards.

1 Like

jiaming liang <liangjiaming357@gmail.com> 于 2020年5月30日周六 上午10:55写道:

Hi Kateryna, thank you for Your ongoing kind responses…they are appreciated. Sadly I have again been rejected over my address change. I sent my latest bank statement & my security bond on my home lease & still it was rejected & yes it had my correct name & address on those documents!!! What to do now?
Regards

Morning Kateryna finally all sorted, everything is working now…thank You

Hi Steven, thank you so much for your feedback!

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Thanks for Your response Kateryna…all the very Best :pray:t5:

1 Like