Change phone number

Hi, I’ve opened a ticket (1480125) and I would like to know if there is a way to change the phone number which I’ve used to register the account. I’ve got problem to log in on pc because I need a verification code that I can’t receive because I don’t actually have anymore that phone number.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Mirko,

I am sorry for the delayed update.

It is surely possible to reset the phone number for your account. I have already contacted you via the ticket and have requested the additional details, please take a look and provide us with a reply so that we could assist further.

Best regards!

2 Likes

Buenas tardes
Ya tengo todos los problemas solucionados
Gracias por su colaboración

1 Like

Hi @musica,

I am glad to hear about this, thank you for letting us know.

Please feel free to contact us back anytime.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

It will takes too long to reply my email?
Thanks!

1 Like

Dear Mirko,

I am glad to inform you that your request was resolved, please also take a look at the update on the ticket.

Warm regards!

1 Like

I happen to have the same problem, moderators/admins, any help?

1 Like

Hello Leevi, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

Please submit your request via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

Hello can you help me with reseting my phone number please?

Hello @alexandre,

Let me kindly inform you that the issue should be resolved now. Please, check your account and let me know directly via the ticket if you need any additional assistance.

Best regards.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi there I’m having the same problem changing my phone no. On my account. Could you help me with this

Hi @Cruickshank89,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number?

Thank you in advance!

99791 I hope this

Hi @Cruickshank89,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!