Change phone number

Dear Mirko,

I am glad to inform you that your request was resolved, please also take a look at the update on the ticket.

Warm regards!

1 Like

I happen to have the same problem, moderators/admins, any help?

1 Like

Hello Leevi, thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to our attention.

Please submit your request via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

Hello can you help me with reseting my phone number please?

Hello @alexandre,

Let me kindly inform you that the issue should be resolved now. Please, check your account and let me know directly via the ticket if you need any additional assistance.

Best regards.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi there I’m having the same problem changing my phone no. On my account. Could you help me with this

Hi @Cruickshank89,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number?

Thank you in advance!

99791 I hope this

Hi @Cruickshank89,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem, and I also want to change my phone number. But I have another problem… I’ve freezen my card, but now it doesn’t want to unblock anymore…

Hello @lorenzo_de_miranda_s, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Could you please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem, and I also want to change my phone number. But I have another problem… I’ve freezen my card, but now it doesn’t want to unblock anymore…

SUPPORT CODE: 255388

Dear Lorenzo, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, could you please take a look and provide me with a reply?

Warm regards!

Request Number: 295522

Hello, I have a new phone number, I have already written that it is very important to change it, I would be very pleased if you can change it.
Since I received a new Mastercard, I cannot see my PIN because the identification is sent to my old number. I therefore ask for your quick feedback.

Hello, I have a new phone number, I have already written that it is very important to change it, I would be very pleased if you can change it.
Since I received a new Mastercard, I cannot see my PIN because the identification is sent to my old number. I therefore ask for your quick feedback.

I have a same problem (request 95660) since two months. I’m unable to log in because verification code sended to a death number

why we don’t get an answer?
it’s been 4 days ago

hi i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 3714132543 at +34600367203 thanks I await an answer. Is possiblle??