Change phone number

Request Number: 295522

Hello, I have a new phone number, I have already written that it is very important to change it, I would be very pleased if you can change it.
Since I received a new Mastercard, I cannot see my PIN because the identification is sent to my old number. I therefore ask for your quick feedback.

I have a same problem (request 95660) since two months. I’m unable to log in because verification code sended to a death number

why we don’t get an answer?
it’s been 4 days ago

hi i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 3714132543 at +34600367203 thanks I await an answer. Is possiblle??

Hello, I have a new phone number, I have already written that it is very important to change it, I would be very pleased if you can change it.
Since I received a new Mastercard, I cannot see my PIN because the identification is sent to my old number. I therefore ask for your quick feedback.

Hi @Ismail,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

Hell Ina, I send all the things u needed, Thank U

Ismail Cesur

Hello @Andybandy, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed reply.

We have already updated you via ticket. Could you please take a look and provide us with the requested details? We will be glad to assist further.

Warm regards.

hi i need assistance

hi i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 3714132543 at +34600367203 thanks I await an answer.

hi i am Alessio Bencivenga i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 3714132543 at +34600367203 thanks I await an answer.

hi i am Alessio Bencivenga i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 3714132543 at +34600367203 thanks I await an answer.

You should probably edit your phone numbers out of your post, this is a public forum.

Changing your phone number is easy go into your profile settings in the app. I just did it myself. You will need to verify a code from the previous number and the new number however.

1 Like

Dear Wirex Team,

I also need to change my phone number, I raised this up almost a week ago but with no reply.

Please respond as soon as possible as I cannot use my new multi-currency card due to not being able to see my pin, as I cannot update my number.

Thank you.

Dear Wirex team,

Thank you, everything has been sorted and I have managed to change my number this morning.

Regards.

1 Like

I don’t have access to my old phone number so I can’t transfer money or find my pin code I’ve been waiting for an answer from customer service for almost a week very annoying

Hello Alessio, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already sent you a message, please check your mailbox. In case any additional assistance is required, just reply to this ticket. I will be glad to help.
Also, I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Thank you in advance!

Ok