Change phone number

i sent everything i hope everything is correct

1 Like

Can you help me please I have been trying to contact you for a few days …

I have sent everything you wrote to you.

Hello Ismail,

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Dear @Ycbelo, thank you for your message!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

hi i am Alessio Bencivenga i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 3714132543 at +34600367203 thanks I await an answer.

thank you, it was just done

Gesendet mit der GMX Mail App

1 Like

Request #247491
Hello Wirex Team can you help me change my phone number for phone number verification please?
You already Closed my ticket and couldn’t

Thank You

Hi @Maak_kanker_Doekoe,

I have just sent you an update on your support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Thank you in advance!

I want to change my phone number

Dear Wirex Team,

I need to change my phone number, I raised this up several times with tickets (350560 & 350543) but with no reply.

Please respond as soon as possible as I cannot use my new multi-currency card due to not being able to see my pin, as I cannot update my number.

Thank you.

Hello, I have the same issue with my old number please check 345659

Warm Regards

Hi need to change my phone number also.

No response for weeks through customer support.

Please help 347535

Hello @Tony_Ho_Viet, I am sorry for the delayed update.

We have already sent you a response in the ticket, please provide us with the requested details so that we could proceed further.

Best regards!

Hello @ogho1_Joy, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, could you please take a look and provide me with a reply?

Warm regards!

Dear Wirex Team,

I need to change my phone number, I raised this up several times with tickets (350560 & 350543) but with no reply.

Please respond as soon as possible as I cannot use my new multi-currency card due to not being able to see my pin, as I cannot update my number.

Thank you.

Hello @PandoraX, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, could you please take a look and provide me with a reply?

Warm regards!

Thank youuu!!! I replied !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello,

I got my new MasterCard and would like to know the PIN. For this I get a SMS but I dont own my old number anymore.

So I have to add my new number to see the PIN. Please help me.

To my Ticket Nr. 345659 is no one responding.

Best Regards

Is there a support? Please help!