Change telephone Number

hi i am Alessio Bencivenga i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 3714132543 at +34600367203 thanks I await an answer.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Change phone number

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change phone number

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change phone number

Hat man dir helfen können? Ich weiß leider nicht wie man hier eine Frage stellt

Meine alte Nummer existiert leider nicht mehr.
Ich kann demzufolge keine Verifizierungsnacht bekommen.

Hello, how are you? Didi you received any answer from them, I have the same issue and they did not reply since one month,can you please help me with an answer, thank you

Hi @DomincGusowaty,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket in order to specify the additional details of your case, please provide us with a reply so that we could assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

What?

Can’t nobody reach me by phone, strangely enough, I cannot access the online portal with my access data!

what an answer 1. I would like to delete my old cell phone number 017666991878 because the card no longer exists. In the same breath you can insert my new active number: 017658874841

Hello @Alinamachita, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I can see, that the Support team has already contacted you via the support ticket.

Best Regards!

Pls this number +(62)89696169815 is not mine! Pls would you change my phone pls put this my number??+34 605191124 this is my real number pls help me plsss as soon as possible

Dear @DomincGusowaty, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly via the ticket?

Thank you in advanced!

Hello @Anne8, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Where i can see the support team??? In how to change phone number? I want back my phone number

I am in the same situation. I have changed my number and it is impossible for me to access the website as it sends an SMS to the old number.
I have been able to enter the android APP on the new mobile phone by verifying my face but I can’t see the pin of the new card because it sends an SMS to the old number.

In the email they say:

If your case requires urgent actions , please contact us via in-app Webchat

But I can’t enter the webchat because it sends an SMS to the old number.

I am desperate. I have made two requests to the Wirex support (335524, 361774) with no reply.

Hi,

I’ve sent what they asked for and again no reply, can you please help me, thank you

Dear @Anne8,

Let me kindly inform you that we have updated you via ticket 343788. Could you please check your mailbox? The message has been sent to your email address associated with the Wirex account.

Thank you in advance!

Hello @botana, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Our agent has sent you a message 2 weeks ago via 300335. Could you please check your mailbox and provide us with a reply so that we could assist you further?

Thank you in advance!