Change telephone Number

Dear @Alinamachita, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed resolution of this issue.

I have escalated this case to our Support Team one more time. They will check it and contact you shortly.

Warm regards.

Hi @Anne8,

I have escalated your case to the Support Team. They will contact you shortly.

Best wishes!

Hi,

I did not receive any answer yet with my question, how can I change my phone number because I’ve change the country and I’m not able to access the old number, waiting for your help, thank you

Hi @Alinamachita,

I have escalated your case to the Suppor Team. They will contact you as soon as possible.

Regards!

Hello i have an Request in emergency please i need to change my numberphone , if you can help me please i Already hace ticket number 375317 , thank you very much for your help.
Have a great day

Hi @Woody_Ams,

I have just sent you an email in order to specify the additional details of your case, please provide me with a reply so that we could assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Change phone number

Ciao, ho lo stesso problema tuo , devo sostituire il numero di telefono che non è più attivo e quando cerco di visualizzare il pin della mia carta mi manda il codice di verifica via sms su quel numero… è più di un mese che provo a contattare con mail ma nulla… sono disperato…tu hai avuto qualche risposta?
Grazie in anticipo a chi riuscirà ad aiutarmi.

Dear @fabio.river79, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Hello Inna Nikolaienko, I contact you because did help before and I really need some help from you again please, I have submitted tickets for a week now but no help back? I have lost my mobile number +33 757936551 that is registered to my Wirex account and I want to change it back to my first mobile number +33 771052717 that was registered before this one , the only option they give is in the app is via an OTP code to my lost number??? No others this is driving nuts and no ones replying to my email, I have the 2fa verication on why can we use this verification option for case like this?? so please :pray: I contact you because I don’t know who to contact? I can’t do any transaction without changing my number!! Please guide me , before the Wirex team support was really good to help but now I don’t know what’s going on??? Please reply thanks in advance for your time. My email is samuelrogeragnelli@gmail.com
Best regards

Hello @samuelroger, thank you for raising this request.

Please be informed that we have responded via ticket created by you. Please check it.

Kind regards

hi i am Dmitrij Shmagelskiy i need assistance i need to change my phone number linked to the account for verification from 004917684902135 at 004915172071623 thanks I await an answer.

Hello Wirex support team, I really need some help from you, I have submitted tickets for a week but no help back? I have lost my mobile number that is registered to my Wirex account and I want to change it back to my first mobile number that was registered before this last one, but the only option have got in the app is to get an OTP code to my lost number??? No others options this is driving me crazy and no ones replying to my email, so please :pray: I contact you because I don’t know who to contact? I can’t do any transaction without changing back my number even when I try to login in desktop they send me an OTP, I have the option 2fa authenticator on in my app why can I get verified by this option??? Please guide me , before the Wirex team support was really good to help but now I don’t know what’s going on??? Please reply thanks in advance for your time .

Hello @XXAAALLINXX, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I have updated you via the ticket. Could you please check your email and reply to this ticket?

It’s highly recommended to delete your previous post as it contains your personal information. Please note that the community forum is a public page and this is not secure to post your personal details in the topic.

Thank you in advance!

Hi , I have no longer access to the phone number that i registered in my account, I tried to change it but it sends a code to the old number. How can i change it?

Hi @posada88, welcome to our community.

We have replied to you via ticket, please check.

Kind regard

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread