Change X-tras premium plan to standard plan

I have dropt a line to support but they don’t answer!
I would like to change my premium plan to a standard plan. Can anyone help?

Hi @Ferry76! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello,

I’m trying to email your ‘supportescalation@wirexapp.com’, to downgrade my premium plan to standard but getting message blocked from your email server.

Message blocked

Your message to supportescalation@wirexapp.com has been blocked. See technical details below for more information.

|The response from the remote server was:

550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied.

Can someone reply to my email jitendra.bisht85@gmail.com

Hi @jitendra! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible and your issue will be carefully dealt with.

Kind regards!

1 Like

scumbags, just automated reply.

havent got any resonse, poor service.

message gets blocked by software.

still waiting to hear from your team.

Hi @jitendra :wave:

I am sincerely sorry that you are waiting, please accept our apologies. Know that the team is processing your request will inform you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience! :+1:

I have waited so long for an answer from the support team, i am done with it.

I have withdraw all my credits and send a request to cancel my account and card.

I thought that the support was great for people who did crowdfunding fundraising for wirex but it isn’t.

Bye bye.

Sincerely,

Ferry Hoogland

Hello @jitendra, As I see, our agent has contacted you already. All the updates you will receive via ticket. Regards!

Hello @Ferry76, we are sorry that you decided to leave Wirex. Our agent has replied to your ticket, please check it out. Thank you.

This is what i got feom you BOT yulia. Tell me exactly when this will happen when 90 days expire (cooling off period)?

Hello Jitendra,
Thank you for your message.

Your request is currently processing by the relevant team and it might take some time. I will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Yuliia

Customer Support Representative

@Ferry76 mate, you made the right move leaving wirex…

Hello @jitendra, the Support Team will contact you regarding this problem via ticket. Thank you for your cooperation!