Climb the ladder to win WXT prizes!

We’re giving away some mystery prizes to those who successfully complete our Wirex ladder challenge!

Well ok, the prizes aren’t totally mysterious - you’ll win WXT. But how much you could win will remain a secret…

Choose your ladder wisely, because behind one of those pink parcels lies an extremely disappointing booby prize.

How to play

All you’ve got to do is pick a number between 1-5 and follow the corresponding line. Every time you come across a horizontal line, you need to follow it!

To enter, simply leave a comment below letting us know the number you picked.

Prizes are limited and winners will be selected at random. You’ve got eight days to play - make sure you come back once time’s up to see if you’re one of the lucky winners.

Ready to climb?

Board Game Competition EEA & APAC Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Board Game Competition (the “Competition”) which is offered by Wirex Ireland Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) regions (each separately referred to as “Wirex”):
Timescale
1. This Promotion will run from 10:00 (BST) on 19 August 2021 until 23:59 (BST) on 26 August 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
Eligibility
2. This Promotion is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone) resident in the EEA and APAC regions who are members of the Wirex Community Forum (“Eligible Participants”, “you”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Promotion.
3. Each Eligible Participant can participate in this Promotion once.
4. This Promotion does not apply to UK residents.
Promotion
5. To qualify for the Promotion, you must: a) pick a number on the Competition Post and follow the ladder b) make a turn whenever there is a ladder cross and find your way down to a prize c) share the number you have reached under the comment section (“Qualifying Task”).
6. Wirex will select Winners based on the performance of the Participants in the game as the Winners of this Promotion (the “Winners”, each a “Winner”).
The Winners will be contacted by private message from the Wirex Community Team.
7. Once a Winner receives a private message from the Wirex Community Forum, the Winner must respond to the message confirming their Wirex registered email address within 48 hours to claim their Reward as defined in Term 14 below. If the Winner does not respond to the Wirex Community Team, Wirex reserves the right to select another Winner.Please note, Wirex will never ask for any other account details via social media/community message.
8. By accepting the Reward the Winners agree their names or relevant social media account names can be announced on the Competition Post on the Wirex Community Forum.
Reward
9. The Reward will be credited to Eligible Participants who complete the Qualifying Task within the Promotion Period (“Qualifying Participants”).
10. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service.
General
12. “Competition Post” means the Board Game Competition Post shared via a Wirex Social Media Platform which includes an image of a ladder with numbers 1 – 5. The relevant image will be made available on the Wirex Social Media Platform within the Promotion Period.
13. “EUR” means Euros.
14. “Reward” means the WXT equivalent to EUR 30 (in the EEA) and USD 30 (in APAC) in WXT once they complete a Qualifying Task (see clause 5). Each Qualifying Participant will be eligible to receive the Reward only once. The Reward will be awarded in WXT only. The Reward will be calculated by an exchange rate determined by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion and may be amended or cancelled by Wirex without prior notice to the Winner or Winners.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, the total payable amount is the WXT equivalent to EUR 300 (in the EEA) and USD 300 (in APAC), once Wirex reaches the total payable amount no further Rewards will be awarded.
16. “USD” means United States Dollar.
17. “Wirex Community Forum” means the Wirex community platform which is a space for discussion among Wirex members hosted on the Wirex website: https://community.wirexapp.com/
18. “Wirex Community Team” consists of the following two members of the marketing team: @Ali_Wirex and @Chiechien_Wirex.
19. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
20. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
21. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Promotion.
22. The Reward amount may be varied at any time without notice to Eligible Participants, Winners or other third parties.
23. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
24. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
27 Likes

Is philippines okay here? i want to join!

1 Like

I pick 1

1 Like

I’ll pick number 2

1 Like

Lets go guys think harder :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll go with #5!

1 Like

I’ll go with 1

I’ll pick 3 :star_struck:

1 Like

I pick 2!

1 Like

Good luck guys! :fire:

Number 4

1 Like

1 Like

Games are the good stuff! :dart:

1 please, please be good to me 1 :sweat_smile:

Useless game we ever pick price number 5 or I’m wrong?

Number 5 for me please!

Just want clarification here @Ali_Wirex

Is it 300$ or 30$? Or does that mean that wirex will reward a maximum of 300$ for all winners? Not individually.?

I choose 4