Spring is just around the corner!
To celebrate everyone’s favourite season, we thought we’d give away some WXT prizes! All you’ve got to do is pick a basket and hope it contains one of them…
How to play
Start at the top, pick a number between 1-5 and follow the line. Every time you come across a horizontal line, follow it and see where you end up.
To be in the running, simply leave a comment below letting us know which number basket you chose.
Winners will be selected at random. You’ve only got X days to play - don’t forget to come back once time’s up to see if you won!
Climb the Ladder Competition EEA & APAC Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Climb the Ladder Competition (the “Competition”) which is offered by Wirex Digital Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “Wirex”).
1. This Competition will run from 10:00 (BST) on 5 May 2022 until 23:59 (BST) on 10 May 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
2. This Competition is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: Wirex | Terms and policies (EEA) and Wirex | Terms and policies (APAC)) resident in the EEA and APAC region who are members of the Wirex Community Forum (“Eligible Participants”, “you”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Competition.
3. Each Eligible Participant can participate in this Competition once only.
4. To qualify for the Competition, you must: a) Pick a number from 1 – 5 on the Competition Post and follow the ladder b) Make a turn whenever there is a ladder cross and find your way down to a prize c) Share the number you have reached below the comment section of the Competition Post (“Qualifying Task”).
5. Wirex will select Eligible Participants based on their performance in the game as the Winners of this Competition (the “Winners”, each a “Winner”, “their”).
6. The Winners will be contacted by private message from a member of the Wirex Community Team via the Wirex Community Forum.
7. Once a Winner receives a private message from a member of the Wirex Community Forum, the Winner must respond to the message confirming their Wirex registered email address within 48 hours, from the time the message was sent to the Eligible Participant, to claim their Reward. If the Winner does not respond to the Wirex Community Team, Wirex reserves the right to select another Winner. Please note, Wirex will never ask for any other account details via social media/community message.
8. By accepting the Reward the Winners agree for their names or relevant social media account names to be announced on the Competition Post on the Wirex Community Forum.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, not all numbers from 1 – 5 will have a Reward attached.
10. The Reward will be credited to Eligible Participants who complete the Qualifying Task within the Competition Period (“Qualifying Participants”).
11. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Competition Period.
12. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the Qualifying Participant’s discretion.
13. “Competition Post” is the Climb the Ladder Competition Post shared via the Wirex Community Forum which includes an image of a ladder with numbers 1 – 5. The relevant image will be made available on the Wirex Community Forum during the Competition Period.
14. “EUR” means Euros.
15. “Reward” means the WXT equivalent to EUR 30 (in the EEA) or USD 30 (in APAC) once Eligible Participants complete a Qualifying Task. Each Qualifying Participant will be eligible to receive the Reward only once. The Reward will be awarded in WXT only. The Reward will be calculated by an exchange rate determined by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion and may be amended or cancelled by Wirex without prior notice to the Winner or Winners. The Reward amount may be varied at any time without notice to Eligible Participants, Winners or other third parties.
16. For the avoidance of doubt, the total reward amount is the WXT equivalent to EUR 300 (in the EEA) or USD 300 (in APAC). Once Wirex reaches the total payable amount no further Rewards will be awarded.
17. “USD” means United States Dollar.
18. “Wirex Community Forum” means the Wirex community platform which is a space for discussion among Wirex members hosted on the Wirex website: https://community.wirexapp.com/
19. “Wirex Community Team” consists of the following two members of the marketing team: @Ali_Wirex and @ChienChien_Wirex.
20. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
21. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
22. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Competition.
23. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Competition at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
24. This Competition is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Competition.
25. Eligible Participant is solely responsible for their own comments to the Wirex Community Forum. Wirex has no control over each Eligible Participant’s comments, and Wirex does not endorse any Eligible Participants comments.
26. By participating in this Competition each Eligible Participant agrees for its personal information (e.g. username, forename, surname etc) to be visible to other Eligible Participants, when posting comments under the Competition Post on the Wirex Community Forum.
28. This Competition is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Competition.
29. The Terms of this Competition are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out or in connection with this Competition.
I chose the basket and it led me to the
I picked number 4 and I reached a flower🌷
I choose basket number 1!
I chose 5, it lead to the bee