We want our community to feel safe and enjoy themselves, so positive communication is encouraged.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Focusing on what is best for the community
- Showing empathy towards other community members
Examples of unacceptable behaviour by participants include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, swearing, bullying and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Please don’t spam the feeds or create a FUD environment.
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate.
Users who break these rule will not be able to post comments.
Above all else, please support each other, stay safe and welcome to the Wirex community.