Compte bloqué et toujours sans réponse

Bonjour depuis je contacte le service mais je n’ai toujours pas de réponse. Je pense porter plainte contre Wirex si d’ici là je n’ai pas de nouvelles

1 Like

Can you please write an english sir?

1 Like

Hello since I contacted the service but I still have no answer. I’m thinking of filing a complaint against Wirex if by then I don’t have any news

Envoyé de mon iPhone

1 Like

Hello :hugs:

You can create a request here.

Have a lovely day :love_letter:

I create a request everyday. Mais nobody respond me

Envoyé de mon iPhone

2 Likes

They will saw it soon :relaxed: and contact you immediately :relaxed::relaxed:

Thank you for waiting and trusting. :relaxed::hugs::love_letter:

1 Like

Hi there @Douglas1 please can you send me the ticket reference number so I can flag with the support team? Thank you

1 Like

Hi this is my ticket number: 1182185

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Bonjour alors personne ne va jamais résoudre mon problème?

Envoyé de mon iPhone

1 Like

Hello :blush:

Can you tell us in english sir ? :blush:
Thank you.

hello I wanted to inform you that I’m going to file a complaint against you because the joke has gone on long enough, you make me go around in circles without achieving anything so I prefer to let justice decide if no one solves my problem so I expect a very favorable response from your leave today

Envoyé de mon iPhone

hello I wanted to inform you that I’m going to file a complaint against you because the joke has gone on long enough, you make me go around in circles without achieving anything so I prefer to let justice decide if no one solves my problem so I expect a very favorable response from your leave today

hello I wanted to inform you that I’m going to file a complaint against you because the joke has gone on long enough, you make me go around in circles without achieving anything so I prefer to let justice decide if no one solves my problem so I expect a very favorable response from your leave today.

hello I wanted to inform you that I’m going to file a complaint against you because the joke has gone on long enough, you make me go around in circles without achieving anything so I prefer to let justice decide if no one solves my problem so I expect a very favorable response from your leave today…

Dear Sir or Madam, I hereby file a formal complaint. My account has been blocked since 08/08/2021 for no reason. I therefore have no power of disposal over my items stored with you. What I would like you to do to fix it Give me access to my account immediately. Give me immediate access to my parts stored with you. I hereby request all account statements and interest calculations on all my assets [fiat money and cryptocurrencies]. Email them immediately. I will not accept any other delay. If you miss the time limit, my solicitor will file a complaint against you in the Crown/High Court. [Deborah]

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Hello @Douglas1, I have flagged this again with the support team. They will contact you directly via your email. Thank you

every time it’s the same thing and as usual no one contacts me. I think I waited too long for a response from you.

Envoyé de mon iPhone