Crypto Corner - Weekly news round up 03/05/2021

As I’m sure most of you are aware, it has been one busy week in the crypto-verse. For starters, unexpected highs for certain coins (*cough Doge :eyes:) that we just couldn’t have predicted 3 months ago, but look where we are now. We also have news from eBay, US banks, and some more light hearted pieces.

Therefore without further ado, here’s our second instalment of our Crypto Corner weekly news round-up from all over the web.

If you have any more articles to share, please don’t hesitate to do so in the comments section below!

Let us know which ones you found interesting. :point_down:t4:

2 Likes

Two thoughts…

1. What is going on with Doge! I never thought I would see this. Also I found an article which was discussing a survey that was given to Americans and the result… “1 in 4 Americans consider Dogecoin the next Bitcoin”. What are your thoughts? (Let me know if you want to see the original article and I will post it here).
  2. If you got paid in Crypto, then after some time your former company’s CEO asks for that back after he sees that it’s risen by 700% - what would you do?
1 Like

How not to sell wxt? Prediction

1 Like

I don’t know, only time will tell if Dodge is here to stay. I found this interesting article below in which Mark Cuban says that he likes Dogecoin because there’s a limit to it with annual inflation of 5 billion coins.
He also says that if more places take Doge and more people spend it, then those 5 billion coins annually will be consumed and that may increase the value of Doge.

I don´t think his former employer could do anything about it unless there is an specific clause on the contract that refers to it.

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3693630-elon-musks-spacex-to-launch-dogecoin-funded-satellite-to-the-moon-in-2022?utm_source=coinmarketcap.com&utm_medium=referral

2 Likes