Cryptoback™ rewards: how much can you earn in a year?

*Subject to the T&Cs and Privacy Policy

Life can be expensive. Whether you’re paying the rent, joining a gym or footing the bill for an unplanned celebration, there always seems to be something to pay for.

The good news is that your Wirex card pays you back in WXT every time you make a purchase. And thanks to the new-and-improved X-tras programme, it now generates Cryptoback™ rewards of up to 8%!

In Spain, people spend an average of €7,337 a year on day-to-day expenses and fixed outgoings.

As a Wirex cardholder, you could earn 150,320 WXT back each year with Cryptoback™ rewards!

How do I lock my WXT?

Ready for a taste of those top-tier rewards? Locking your WXT in-app is simple. All you’ve got to do is:

1. Open the Wirex app and go to X-tras.

2. Compare Boosted Tiers, then tap Upgrade once you’ve made your choice.

3. Double check the selected tier and lock amount, then hit Confirm. If you don’t have enough WXT in your account, you’ll be able to add funds at this stage.

4. That’s it - your WXT is locked for 180 days and your boosted perks begin now! You’ll be notified in-app once the lock period is over.

*Subject to the T&Cs

Open_the_app_1

2 Likes

Hello,
I would like to ask you for help?
Can you tell me who could I ask for help with 2FA ! I have a problem with the login to my acc.
Regards

1 Like

hi please create a ticket sir https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create
someone will assist you :heart:

Hi,please help to change my email adress,relevant team ignore me,this is the worst support i have ever seen. I’ve been waiting a week for a change of email adress. Can you help me please???! Request ID #2017828

[image]

Hey @Shad,
Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Wirex Community Forum!
I have passed on you request for change of details and the team will reach out to you directly.
Thanks!