Cryptoback rewards stopped working

Hi…I’ve been using the Crytpoback rewards for over 1 year now, it’s been awesome! Since yesterday the rewards have stopped, my Wirex card is still working but without earning rewards…what’s going please? My ticket is #308683

Thank You kindly for Your assistance :pray:t6:

Me too.

Thank you!

Edit: Still not working

I also receive no satoshi for card transactions today. My ticket is #308866.

Me too by today.

@VerticalTrading @Chi_Shiu @simoms

Might pay to post your tickets in the escalation thread in case this thread gets overlooked.
I just posted mine there.

I did not get cryptoback either yesterday (Sunday, 7th of March). It’s probably related to the launch of the new X-Tras rewards program today as it will obsolete the previous rewards program and there’s a technical transition happening inside Wirex.

Same here ticket no #312879, please help. Everything runs perfectly but don’t know why there is No reward for 3/7&8.

Cheers

Happens to me as well. ticket no #312936. Did not get cryptoback since Sunday, 7th of March.

@potato88 @Rae_Liu @kaskal @simoms @Chi_Shiu @Draw2 @VerticalTrading

Hello,
Please take some time to pay attention to pop-ups when you launch your Wirex app on your smartphone:

Cordialement.

3 Likes

Don’t know what happen after update. Keep you update, hopefully return normal back.

Yeah, this was already mentioned in the escalation thread yesterday by @seth , but thank you.

1 Like

Ah okay i didn’t know;
it’s a complicate period with Brexit + covid/lockdown + switching from Visa to Mastercard + from old to the new reward system ^^
Maybe we can expect some bugs and maintenance times. We need patience :robot:

2 Likes

Is any changes after maintenance period? I still can see my rewards balance with satoshi. And I still unable to redeem

1 Like

I just updated the app and the Xtras tab came up.

Once in it you are able to see the different price model’s

2 Likes

Thanks, updated app, but still no rewards after purchase in store.

2 Likes

Yes, the same thing happened to me. I wrote a meesage letting them know. I was able to see the Xtras tab but no cryptoback when I made a purchace.

Yes, seems this is not independent cases as there are at least 5 cases in the forum. My rewards stopped from 7 March, and also some problem before which are unable redeem the satoshi on pervious rewards program. But still no any response on it.

1 Like

There should be some updates today about it I hope.

Hi…I’ve been using the Crytpoback rewards for over 1 year now, & it’s been awesome! Since yesterday the rewards have stopped, my Wirex card is still working but without earning rewards…what’s going please? My ticket is #308683

Thank You kindly for Your assistance :pray:t6:

1 Like

Hi @VerticalTrading,

I have updated you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like