Cryptoback rewards stopped working

Wirex have also updated the WXT Token Fee reduction? I already hold 100k WXT but i don’t have already a Fee reduction?

Account balance

101,950.164104 WXT

You have 0% fee discount and 0.5% Cryptoback™

If you buy 49,906 more WXT you will qualify for 25% fee discount and 0.75% Cryptoback™.

@BCS75LOVEnija2021 You did It! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Please help to look into the problem. I join the Elite subscription but there is fee applied for fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat exchange that seems not making sense and is not matched to the subscription plan content. Ticket is #329914.

1 Like

I am also frustrated on the exchange fee policy when the reward scheme is changed recently. What is the difference on exchange fees for standard, premium and elite subscription levels for fiat to fiat, fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat and crypto to crypto. How is the exchange fee is calculated?

Any other transaction fees that are not yet illustrated or different to previous reward scheme?

Better to share this important guideline to all wirex people … thanks.

1 Like

Hello Chi, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear @simoms,

Could you please check Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox and make sure your spam filters or anti-virus did not block Wirex emails?

Regards!

1 Like

Testing the Cryptoback with the right tier.

1 Like

Hi Anastasia,
I just received the email and just mentioned team is already working on it. If there are any follow up email I missed, can you send again.

Also not just me, my friends who referraled by me, also unable to receive any rewards from 7 March. We are all living on Hong Kong and visa card. Cloud you check if any relationship on that.

Looking forward to your update.

Hi Chi Shiu have you had any updates on this? Hope they are not charging fees on the elite plan… Thanks

Hi @sabarrcom, I am also waiting their update on missing Satoshi rewards for some transactions before X-tras rollout. For the new subscription plan I now join, WXT reward is received normally for recent transactions. But I hear in this forum, there are some people that are double charging on subscription fee. So I guess it is not just one but some many technical issues happen in parallel.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

This is good for me about update can get the rewards normal. But i am lack of confidence with suffering series of problems recently

Hi @simoms,

We completely understand how much inconvenience has been caused by this unpleasant situation.

Please be advised that the technical team is already working on resolving your issue.

Thank you for understanding.

2 Likes

My ticket 220306 , 308796 and 364703. Please help

Hi @queeniewsleung,

I have updated you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Regards!

2 Likes

I’m getting wxt only from time to time. I have elite plan. How often are you paying the interest (12% yearly) in wxt amount in elite plan?

Hello Joze, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please be informed that you can find all the details on the following link:

In case you need any assistance, please submit a request following this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create. We will be glad to help you!

Warm regards.

1 Like

Cannot make head or tail on wxt reward calculations. Can be making same value purchase from same store minutes apart and earned different amount of wxt. Don’t think the price fluctuate vastly.

Hello @Cryptos2Me, you can check the price in your app in the “Prices” tab. If you think that the cryptoback amount changes drastically with the same price minutes apart, please provide us with the examples (better via ticket) and we’ll check this with the relevant team. Best regards!