DAI transfer missing

Hello,

I’ve been waiting for over a month now to receive my funds which I sent in DAI. Due to the lack of the new protocol on the Wirex App I was unable to receive it and was told by the support that they are working on the problem and the funds will be received soon. I am usually a patient guy, but I’ve been waiting for my 471 DAI to be transferred in my account for over a month now and those are money I need.

I’d really appreciate if you can do something about it. I don’t mind receiving those money in ETH for example if DAI is not possible, but I’d like my money, so I can use them.

Regards

Hi Iliyan,

I understand how unpleasant this matter is for you and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

The expected resolution for your issue is planned for the end of today. You will receive the update via the support ticket accordingly.

Best regards.

15 days ago was the expected resolution for this issue and still no resolution and missing money…

Hello Iliyan,

I totally understand how frustrating it is for you to wait for your funds, and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Please be informed that this case is already being processed by our relevant department. I am constantly communicating with our relevant team and checking their progress.
I want to assure you that you will be updated via the ticket immediately once the issue is resolved.

Warm regards.

I understand that your team is working on this issue, but there are several problems with that.

First of all the this issue is from the 27th of November.

Secondly the DAI that was sent was when the DAI protocol split in SAI and Multi-Collateral DAI and your protocol was not updated, which means that the transaction went somewhere in a protocol which basically did not exist anymore on the Blockchain.

As we all know transactions on the Blockchain are irreversible and can not be changed, meaning that your team could not go back and change the transaction even if they were some technical gurus’ in blockchain technology and programming.

This leaves the only way to resolve this issue is by refunding this transaction since it was your job to either suspend Deposit/Withdrawals until your DAI protocol was updated (which took way too much time actually), so people don’t get missing funds. The process for a refund should not take more than 1-2 days, especially after I’ve sent you the Blockchain link for the transaction and you can confirm it was successful to the wallet address of my account.

I am starting to believe that those money are lost and I’ll never receive them, which does not speak good about the operations you are running, especially for a regulated financial service provider.

Warm regards.

Dear Iliyan,

I am so sorry that you have been forced to wait an excessive length of time for the investigation of the issue. And I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I will do my best to speed up the resolution of this case. Once I get an update from the relevant team, I will inform you immediately via the ticket.

Thank you in advance!

Sorry to post it here. But can admin please confirm if we can only deposit the new DAI in our Wirex wallet now and depositing the old DAI (new SAI) will be missing? Thanks.

Hello Siyi,

I can confirm that SAI isn’t supported by Wirex anymore. So I kindly advise you to read more about updated Multi-Collateral Dai (MCD) following this link:

Best regards.

Hello,

Any update regarding my case? A few more days already passed and there is still no resolution. Do you need some additional information from me like screenshots that I haven’t received this transaction or the transaction link on Etherscan. As far as I remember it was made just when the SAI took place which you are not currently supporting, so I don’t see how this will be fixed unless a refund is issued in MCD.

Hello Iliyan,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that I have just contacted our relevant team and they confirm that this case is still under investigation. As soon as I get an update from them, I will contact you via the ticket directly without any delays.

Best regards.

Hello Kateryna,

How long do you think this investigation will be taking place?

Iliyan,

I have just received an update from our relevant team. Could you please check your Wirex account and confirm that the issue is resolved now?

Thank you in advance!

Hey,

I’ve just checked and everything is okey. Thank you very much for the cooperation and putting up with my nagging haha. I wish you a great year ahead and a great year for Wirex. This topic can now be closed.

Kind Regards,
Iliyan Iliev

Iliyan,

I really appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter :slightly_smiling_face:

Wish you a great year, too!

Best regards.