DAI transfer missing

Hello @Goldbergg, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Hi admin,

I was wondering whether someone could help me out, I have sent Dai from my binance account and I may have chosen the wrong network, please can someone help me out,

Thanks

Helo @mamasmoney, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have checked your case and have also updated you via the ticket, please take a look.

Warm regards!

Hello, i have also the problem with a missing DAI transaction. I opened already a support ticket, but no one answer.
Could you please check the transaction, binance support said it is confirmed on the blockchain, it has to be received on wirex.
Ticket:468405

Hello @yasi, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response. I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

got the same problem with DAI transfer from wirex to an exchange 3 hours ago
Could you please check the transaction see whats going on? thanl you

Hi @belford, this case has been forwarded to our relevant team. You will be contacted shortly via the email address associated with your account.

Regards!

thank you very much, problem could be solved, have a nice day

Hi Wirex team, I tried to send DAI to my outside wallet. The Wirex system told me the transfer was not successful but my DAI disappeared. I have created a ticket (#2909680). Please check the transaction and help me retrieve the missing DAI, thanks!

@hurkyl We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Hi @Maryna_Wirex , may I know any update on my ticket #2909680? As the issue is relating to wirex system’s internal book keeping error, it should not be a complicated technical issue. Grateful if you can advise the progress and arrange the refund shortly. Many thanks!

Hello @hurkyl, we’ve updated you via ticket, please check your mailbox. Regards!

Hi @Yuliia_Wirex, I know from your email that your team is working on the issue. It would be appreciated if you can give more concrete updates. For instance, the reasons for having such error and the expected refund schedule. Thanks.

Hi @hurkyl. It was a one-time internal failure. We’ve already escalated this to the relevant team. It may take a few business days to unhold your funds. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards!

Hi @Alexander_Wirex, please help push your colleague to release the fund to my account as soon as practicable. I chose Wirex a few years ago due to prompt customer support. It is not reasonable for taking a week to resolve an internal failure.

@hurkyl we’ll do our best from our side to speed up the process for you. Regards!

Hi @Alexander_Wirex, appreciated your reply but please advise which specific team/department is investigating my case and the expected refund schedule. Thanks!

Hi @hurkyl, we can see that the transaction in your account failed and the amount had been returned to your account successfully. If you have any other queries, please get back to us via ticket. Best regards!

Thanks @Alexander_Wirex, the refund is received.

1 Like

Nice. thanks sir.