Declined payment to be refunded

I am still waiting for a response to a ticket raised over a week ago.
I got an email from Wirex on 14th Jan. that a support ticket had been created but it did not advise the ticket number.

Here is the circumstances of the issue:

On 11th January I did 2 transactions for £60 to Indacoin from my Wirex account.

Both of these transactions have been debited from my Wirex account [at 16:21 GMT] and [20:25 GMT] but Indacoin confirmed one of the transactions was declined by Wirex.

Please refund my Wirex account £60.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

I am going through similar problems, I paid 360$ for some clothes and the money was debited but the merchant hadn’t received any payment and this happened almost a month ago. I haven’t received any ticket only what I believe to be an auto message. Please someone help

Hello @tinieli, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hello,
On 24 April at 15:40 I wanted to see the balance on my card through the ATM but I canceled the operation of receipt of 93 euro from an ATM due to the high commission. I did not receive the funds. Please cancel the operation of debiting funds from my account, because ATM did not give me the money. Thank you.

Hi @Oleg_desch, our agent has already replied to your request. Please, check it out.
Regards!

Good day. My question was not resolved, the funds of € 93 were not returned to the account

12 трав. 2021 р. о 11:23 Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> пише:

no funds in my account, my problem is not done

Dear Oleg, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hello, Anastasiia

Please do not delay solving my problem.

12 трав. 2021 р. о 16:33 Anastasiia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> пише:

Hi @Oleg_desch, we hope the funds will be returned to your account as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Hi there
As can be seen on my Wirex MasterCard ending 3684 I made a transaction in Harvey Norman on 7th April at 15:11 for 1399 euros. I immediately returned the goods and the amount was credited back onto my Wirex MasterCard. I have the receipts. The money has not appeared back on my card?
Can you tell me why the money did not appear back on my card
Thank you

Hi @Hughesp, please submit your request via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you
Have a nice day too :wink:

13 трав. 2021 р. о 10:36 Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> пише:

1 Like

Thank you very much as it was resolved 3 days ago. I was to busy to reply. Thank you Wirex team.

Dear @tinieli, thank you for your message! I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice weekend!

What angry joke it is? I did not approach the ATM at all yesterday, and I was again charged 93€ from my bank card. Now I’m just afraid to approach the ATM. Please return my money.
P.S. I did not receive money from the ATM at all.

Hi @Oleg_desch! I have escalated this query with our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Please tell me why you withdrew 93€ from my wirex card again on May 15? I did not approach the ATM on May 15 at all.

I have never withdrawn funds from my card!!!

Please return my money 93 €, to the card.