Declined payment to be refunded

Hi there
If you could assist me i would be very great full, thank you

Hello @Oleg_desch, please accept our apology for this situation. This case has been escalated to our Support Team and the will update you at the nearest time.

Regards!

Hello @Hughesp, I have forwarded your request to the relevant team and you will be contacted via this ticket as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Hi there Anastasia. Can you please help me as I had sent 200$ via Eth wallet and found out the place I sent to were a scammers. I was told to get you guys to get my money back please. Thank you

Hello @tinieli,

Please be informed that cryptocurrency transactions are designed to be irreversible, anonymous and we have no control over them. Once it is confirmed via email, it will be sent and we are not able to cancel the transaction.

We appreciate your understanding!

Thank you. Enjoy your day.

Dear Wirex
i am waiting for 3 refunds to my card. 1 refund was made by merchant on June the 3rd, and I still haven’t got the balance to my card.
Other 2 were made on 16th and still no money.

Tried to write to you on support email, but of course no reply. Its not cool that refunds take so long time.

Please escalate my case and get me refunds asap.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Matic_Skok, please provide us with the ticket number and we will forward your case to the Support Team. Thank you in advance.

Hi. Its 539864
Thx
Matic

1 Like

Hello @Matic_Skok, thank you for providing this. I have forwarded your request to the Support Team, they should contact you at the nearest time. Have a nice day!

Hello,

for me its really unprecedent that I have to wait so long for refund. Totally more than 400 EUR.
Payments are semless, but refunds are pain!
Please refund today. Below screenshot of all waiting refunds:

V V sob., 19. jun. 2021 ob 09:01 je oseba Yuliia Support Representative via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> napisala:

Hi @Matic_Skok :wave:

As indicated on the help article below, the refund usually takes 5-14 working days:

Advice: ARN (Acquirer’s Reference Number, 23-digits) is helpful to locate the funds quickly in case you did not get the money within 14 days. This can be useful for the refund of June 3rd.

I hope that will have answered your question. If you need more help, please come back here :grinning:

Best regards!

Hi @Matic_Skok! Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team, as we do not see an account associated with this email.

Kind regards!

Hi

its 539864.

Please note taht my ARN number is 85130061154121200854499

So please arrange refund asap

V V pon., 21. jun. 2021 ob 14:19 je oseba Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> napisala:

1 Like

Hi @Matic_Skok, we are sorry for the long wait. Our agent will contact you at the nearest time. Thank you for your cooperation with us.

Yuliia, for first refund its been more than 14 working days!
Basic function of the card are payments and refunds. You are good at first, but the second one is just disaster. And that customers have to beg for their money back its unheard of.
Will definitely tryout other crypto-fiat debit cards, as this part is just too nerve-racking.
Please return all the money back to my card asap.
br
matic

Hi @Matic_Skok! We apologize for the belated reply, due to the high load with the incoming requests, we were unable to send you the quick update.
Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Kind regards!

HiIts 539864

Dear @Matic_Skok,

Let me inform you that your request is still being processed by our relevant team and we will update you directly via the ticket once it is done.

Regards!