Delayed incoming bank transfer

Dear Wirex, my friend made a tranfer to my wirex bank card account and this payment is delayed. I’m expecting money for 2 days. Is it normal? I’m just getting really worried. please advise

Hello Neeltje,
Please accept our apologies for such inconvenience. Please, PM us and provide us with your email or your ticket number if you’ve already contacted our Support Team. We will be happy to assist you with transfer.

Thank you in advance!

Good afternoon, I don’t understand, I send money into my wirex account every months and it never take more than 24h. Now it’s been the third day since my SEPA transfer hasn’t credited to my account. Clarify the situation please

Hello Huang,
We deeply apologize for this unpleasant situation and we understand how frustrating it is.
Could you please PM us and provide us with your email or your ticket number if you already have one? We will escalate the case to the relevant team immediately.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hey Kateryna

I’m having the same issue, I made a payment to my local UK GBP account and it hasn’t arrived - I’ve sent a ticket but had no response, please can you help! I’m not sure how to PM you, but my email is amc23x@gmail.com

Hello Alastair,
Please accept our apologies for the delayed response.
We have escalated this case to the relevant department, so they will contact you as soon as possible. We kindly ask you to check your email.
Please be informed that further assistance will be provided via the ticket in order to comply with security and privacy reasons.

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Dear Alastair, please be informed that the issue is resolved.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us, we will be happy to assist!

I have same problem been nearly 12 hours, I’ve sent to support but they are now not replying.

1136177 Ticket number

I need my payment !!!

Hello Enrico,
I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t received the payment yet. I will do my best to help you.
Please be informed that I have escalated this case to the relevant department, they will contact you as soon as possible.
Please, check your email.

Thank you!

Now my account has been locked !!! , what’s going on 2 missing payments then you lock me out !!!

Enrico, could you please try to re-login? I have checked our records and can confirm that your account is active.
If the issue with the account access still persists, please let me know, I will be glad to help you.

No it’s active now, my 2 payments are still missing !!!

Enrico, as I can see in our database, this case is already being processed by our relevant department. Please be informed that further assistance will be provided via the ticket due to security and privacy reasons.
Let me kindly ask you to check your email :e-mail:

2 Likes