Delayed incoming bank transfer

Now my account has been locked !!! , what’s going on 2 missing payments then you lock me out !!!

Enrico, could you please try to re-login? I have checked our records and can confirm that your account is active.
If the issue with the account access still persists, please let me know, I will be glad to help you.

No it’s active now, my 2 payments are still missing !!!

Enrico, as I can see in our database, this case is already being processed by our relevant department. Please be informed that further assistance will be provided via the ticket due to security and privacy reasons.
Let me kindly ask you to check your email :e-mail:

2 Likes

Hello,

I have a business account with you and since Friday morning not a single customer payment has been coming trough. For some it has been more than 3 working days and some are regular customers, for whom it has never taken longer than one working day.

Support ticket: 1257424

Thank you for your help in advance!

Liis
Linster Ltd.

Hello @linster,

I understand that this situation is unacceptable and requires immediate resolution.

Please be informed that I have escalated this case to our relevant team. They will check the records and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello,

I still have not heard anything back from the support. Do you have any updates that I could share with our clients?

Thank you!

Hi @linster,

I am sincerely sorry to hear that your ticket was not resolved.

I have escalated it to our relevant team and they will keep you updated directly via the email.

Have a nice day!

Hi I have made transfers to my account and they have not arrived please assist me as I need the funds urgently

Hello Ansley,

I am sorry to hear that the transfer is delayed.

Please be informed that I have escalated this case to our relevant team. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hello,

I have a business account with you (Linster Ltd.) and I am writing again regarding delaying incoming transfers. Our clients have made several payments 4 working days ago and none of them have reached our account. I would appreciate any updates.

Support ticket: 1327433

Thank you for your help in advance!

Liis
Linster Ltd.

Hi Liis,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that our banking partner is currently investigating the matter.

Unfortunately, such cases can take some time for the complete investigation and I have also escalated your case to the highest priority.

We will update you via the ticket immediately once we have any news from our banking partner.

Best regards.

Same problem here.
Normally it takes about 24 hours
This time my EUR card was blocked (by me) and I just realized that SEPA/SWIFT transfert are not possible if the card is blocked, is this true ?

Hi Sylvie,

I have requested some additional details via the ticket. Could you please check your email and provide us with a response?

We will do our best to resolve this issue for you.

Thank you in advance!

I made two transfers of SEPA, but the money has not yet been received. What’s happening? I’m waiting more than 1 week. I wrote to support, but you not answer me more than 6 days.

Hi Nikolay,

I feel how unpleasant the matter is for you, please accept our apologies for such a delay.

Please rest assured that this issue is currently under investigation by the relevant team.

As soon as we have any update from them, we will inform you via the ticket directly.

Thank you in advance for your patience!

Have been waiting for funds for 21 hours now here is my ticket number 1413940 I have attached pictures to it aswell with proof of payment and had no response? Where are my funds? Is this regular with Wirex?

Hello Tyler, I am sorry to hear that your transfer is delayed.

I have escalated this case to the relevant team. They will contact you shortly.

Warm regards.

Hello
I made a bank transfer to my GBP account and it’s been hours now, I thought it was meant to be instant
Please help me!!!

Hello Oreva, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.