Delayed incoming bank transfer

Hi Liis,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that our banking partner is currently investigating the matter.

Unfortunately, such cases can take some time for the complete investigation and I have also escalated your case to the highest priority.

We will update you via the ticket immediately once we have any news from our banking partner.

Best regards.

Same problem here.
Normally it takes about 24 hours
This time my EUR card was blocked (by me) and I just realized that SEPA/SWIFT transfert are not possible if the card is blocked, is this true ?

Hi Sylvie,

I have requested some additional details via the ticket. Could you please check your email and provide us with a response?

We will do our best to resolve this issue for you.

Thank you in advance!

I made two transfers of SEPA, but the money has not yet been received. What’s happening? I’m waiting more than 1 week. I wrote to support, but you not answer me more than 6 days.

Hi Nikolay,

I feel how unpleasant the matter is for you, please accept our apologies for such a delay.

Please rest assured that this issue is currently under investigation by the relevant team.

As soon as we have any update from them, we will inform you via the ticket directly.

Thank you in advance for your patience!

Have been waiting for funds for 21 hours now here is my ticket number 1413940 I have attached pictures to it aswell with proof of payment and had no response? Where are my funds? Is this regular with Wirex?

Hello Tyler, I am sorry to hear that your transfer is delayed.

I have escalated this case to the relevant team. They will contact you shortly.

Warm regards.

Hello
I made a bank transfer to my GBP account and it’s been hours now, I thought it was meant to be instant
Please help me!!!

Hello Oreva, I am sorry for this unpleasant situation.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team for a detailed investigation. They will contact you via the support ticket directly.

Warm regards.

Hi katheryna,

I made a local transfer to GBP account normally only takes a few minutes it’s been 48hours so far I’ve contacted my bank they advised me the problem lies on wirex side please escalate ticket 1423873.

Hi Nikhil, I am sorry to hear that the transfer is delayed.

I have updated your account from our end. Could you please check the balance now?

Thank you for your cooperation!

Kateryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 于 2020年5月30日周六 上午11:05写道:

Ok

jiaming liang via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 于 2020年5月30日周六 上午11:21写道:

Hello Lian,

Could you please clarify your request?
We will be glad to assist.

Thank you in advance!

I haven’t heard from the account verification for a long time, and the software says 20 minutes.

Kateryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 于 2020年5月30日周六 上午11:44写道:

Hi katheryna,

Thanks for your help just got the transfer :blush: do you know what caused the delay it’s the first time it’s happened.

Dear Liang, thank you for your clarification.

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link:

Then, I will be able to escalate your case to our Verification Team.

Thank you in advance!

Dear Nikhil, thank you for your kind response.

I am glad to hear that the transfer has been successfully received.

Please note that Faster Payments are normally processed 24/7, however, our partnering bank works the regular business hours and is not a directly connected FasterPayments participant which may increase the processing time of payments sent outside of the regular business hours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day!

Hello,

I have a business account with you and for almost a month our activities have been stopped completely due to blocked incoming and outgoing bank transfers. It is getting a little urgent because our client’s funds are stuck there as well!

I would be extremely thankful if I could hear back from the support how long does it take to process these payments!

Support ticket: 1405774

Thank you for your help in advance!

Liis
Linster Ltd.

Hello Liis, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

This case has been forwarded to our relevant team. Let me kindly inform you that they will update you as soon as possible.

Best regards.