Delayed incoming bank transfer

Hi my 2 local transfer missing if i send small amount thats under 5 minutes… But i my employers send to me 4k with faster payment and also i send from my other account £510 thats been morethan 24 hours doesn’t showing my account whats problem?

Hi Nesimi, I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you.

Kindly be informed that I have escalated this case to our relevant team. They will check the issue and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

I didn’t see before Disgrace i will waiting money from Friday but today wirex blocked my account!! Wirex is trying scam people?!

Dear Nesimi, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, please take a look and provide us with a reply so that we could proceed further.

Best regards!

Wirex is completely scams… Now they closed my account without explain why! You are %100 make mistake! In my account only have card actively from local shop. Also i will use like bank account. You are scam people wirex!

Nesimi, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kindly note that in accordance with our Terms & Conditions (https://wirexapp.com/terms-and-conditions) we reserve the right not to provide the details of the account closure reason.

Best regards.

Hello,

The same thing as everybody else, I have emailed twice and still not got any reply or any sort of notification on my money.

I am stranded abroad until this is resolved!!!

I have the same issue with delayed transfer. No response by email. Please help

Hello Callum, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just contacted you via the ticket to specify the additional details of your case.
Could you please check your mailbox and reply to the ticket?

Thank you in advance!

Can you please check my response with the screenshots , I URGENTLY need this money

Dear Callum, thank you for your response.

This case has been escalated to the relevant team. I will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

When do u think I will get my money?

We are literally starving because of you guys

Dear Callum, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Let me kindly inform you that the issue has been resolved and the funds have been credited.
Could you please check your Wirex account now?

Thank you in advance!

Hello, i ve do a transfer from my Italian bank more than one week ago, and i ve no received my money on my wirex account.
Can you do something?

Hi Luca, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have now updated you via the ticket and have also requested the additional details, please take a look.

Best regards!

thanks , i ’ ve answer to you via the ticket

I too have an issue with fund not arriving. Been two days now and I exspected them same day. Emailed twice and raided a ticket but still no response. Please could someone tell me where my money is !!!

Hi @Wigwam_Baram, I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I have just sent you an update via the ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

Hello ; I allow myself to contact you because I have a large sepa transfer of 50,000 euros which was sent to me on Thursday morning. unfortunately it is Tuesday afternoon and I still have no news of the transfer. I wrote to support but no response from them. Can you help me please ? it’s urgent … I need this money to open my company

TICKET :1573017

Hi Mathieu, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have already forwarded your case to our relevant department and have also updated you via the ticket.

All further updates will be posted directly on the ticket due to security and privacy reasons.

Warm regards!