Discover the benefits of Wirex

Looking for a cutting-edge crypto account with free FX and the power to spend your tokens in real life? You’re in the right place.

Wirex is a borderless payment platform that is on a mission to make currencies equal and accessible to everyone. We do that by letting you buy, hold, exchange and spend a whole host of top traditional and digital currencies anytime, anywhere in the Wirex app.

If that’s not enough, spend in-store with your Wirex card and you’ll earn instant Cryptoback™ rewards. That’s right - up to 1.5% back in bitcoin on every single purchase.

So if you’ve been affected by TenX’s reorganisation, don’t worry - we’re here for all your currency needs.

Here’s what Wirex has to offer.

Zero card fees

You won’t pay any card fees or card issuance fees with Wirex.

Free withdrawals

Pay nothing at all for ATM withdrawals up to SGD $400 per month, and as little as 2% thereafter.

Tell your friends, earn BTC

Earn up to USD $10 in BTC when you refer a friend to Wirex.

Cryptoback™ rewards

Instantly earn up to 1.5% in BTC every time you use your Wirex card in-store.

Flexible top ups

Add funds to your currency accounts with your credit card, debit card or via crypto transfer.

Live rates

Buy and exchange crypto at live Over-the-Counter and interbank rates - and fiat for free.

20 currencies

Choose from 20 top traditional and digital currencies, all on one innovative platform.

Track your spending

Keep tabs on your payments with live in-app messages.

One good-looking green card

Have you seen it?

So, are you ready to unlock everything Wirex has to offer? Sign up and verify your account now to get started.

Sign_up_now_2

*Disclaimer: Further information on TenX cease operations can be found HERE.

"## Cryptoback™ rewards

Instantly earn up to 1.5% in BTC every time you use your Wirex card in-store."

sorry I would like to ask how can I get Crytoback in BTC when I spend with the Wirex Visa card in-store, coz what I tried is Crytoback in WTC rather than BTC

Hello there @martin123 , now with the Cryptoback™ rewards, you can earn up to 2% back in WXT* every time you use your Wirex card in-store or online.

You can check out more details here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

The Cryptoback is limited to 8000 WXT per month.