Dogecoin price: Your Predictions! 🔮

HEAD-DOG

You’ve probably seen it, dogecoin has been breaking all records for some time!

This happens (among other things) because there is a personality that moves the Dogecoin: Elon Musk.

As you’ll see, Elon Musk will host the SNL show this Saturday at 8:30PM PT. In England this corresponds to 4:30AM on Sunday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-07/elon-musk-on-snl-live-has-dogecoin-doge-traders-planning-parties

Musk teased the action on early Friday evening in a tweet with a picture of himself and the two other SNL guest stars — The Kid Laroi and Miley Cyrus — with Dogecoin’s mascot, a Shibu Ina, photoshopped in. Shortly after, the price of the cryptocurrency rose to an all-time high of above 72 cents before falling slightly. Crypto volatility has prompted urgent warnings from central bankers — as recently as Thursday — that people buying in should be prepared to lose all of their money.

If you already own Dogecoin, I advise you to take a close look at the SNL show and the crypto market! Special link to view SNL outside USA:

I also recommend reading the dogecoin reddit, which is rich in information:

What is certain: Pump or dump.

Competition Time - What is your prediction ?

Price Prediction After SNL
  • $3
  • $1
  • $0.90
  • $0.05

0 voters

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

NOW CLOSED
Competition canceled due to lack of participants.

T&Cs:

1. The promotion is open to users registered on the Wirex community forum for at least 3 days.

2. Competition start period: today 08/05/2021, 4:00PM BST and closes on 09/05/2021 6:30AM BST.

3. This competition is launched by me independently of Wirex. There is no partnership between Wirex, me and any merchant. At my sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.

4. 150 Dogecoin will be distributed during this competition, to 3 potential winners. Each potential winner will receive 50 Dogecoin.

5. To be eligible to receive 50 Dogecoin, users must answer the question I posted above.

6. A successful entry will be accepted when users vote in the poll or comment within the allotted time.

7. Predicting from the poll will be counted as correct if for example the price of Dogecoin is $0.95 and you vote $0.90. If you predict correctly by commenting with a difference of $0.05 to the market price, you will be able to get a bonus.

8. Overall, only 150 Dogecoin will be rewarded and will be sent to the dogecoin address of the 3 winning users within 3-5 business days of the end of the competition.

9. Dogecoin can be exchanged for cryptocurrency available in the Wirex app and thus be spent. Here is an example of an exchanger that accepts Dogecoin: StealthEX.io

3 Likes

@renars_the :rofl:
Big dump but very possible.

I think it will benefit all other altecoins if this happens.

1 Like

It’s just hype and it will end badly for a lot of people sooner or later. Not dissing just my toughts

1 Like

You can still buy WXT, growing slowly but surely.:wink:

3 Likes

$0.69 :smirk:

1 Like

$0.47 :wink:

nice move to host a giveaway and then cancel it :smiley:

Oh no…

… did you submit a ticket? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

already under SEC investigation :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there :wave:

I’m sorry for the potential winners, I understand that you are disappointed, but I am the first to be disappointed because of the lack of participants.

I hope that the next competition will have more participants in order to give the chance to more people.

Thank you for your understanding!

2 Likes

:thinking:Next to $1 dip back to .60 then up to $1.47 dip to .73 leveling around $1 long term

1 Like

A buy WXT a half-price
promotion would be nice :yum:

1 Like

I’m sure Dogecoin will hit $ 1 and beyond, it’s only a matter of time.

He will go to the moon - literally

2 Likes

This would be a really good time for Wirex to add DOGE to the coin list.
People are looking for places that list Doge :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Word on the street…

…uncle Musk toying with the idea of Tesla accepting Doge… :eyes:

Man…what is his master plan… :thinking:

3 Likes

The Future currency of earth… backed by global satellite network :star_struck:

1 Like

This is an awesome post @wirexuser01 !

Personally I am extremely surprised at the fuss over Doge. Maybe I shouldn’t be, but it just came out of nowhere.

Have you guys seen the take off on SHIBA?

3 Likes

:hushed: WOW!

2 Likes

I know! It’s crazy! haha

1 Like

Uncle Musk…is no longer my uncle… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like