Imagine being rewarded for going shopping. Well, you won’t have to for long!
9.9 Super Shopping Day is right around the corner and we’re throwing in a little something to sweeten the deal.
Whether you’re hitting the shops in person or scrolling through the sales from the comfort of your couch, you could earn up to US$15 in WXT just by using your Wirex card before the 13th of September.
Here’s what you could earn - the more you spend, the more you’ll get back!
No time to shop this 9.9? No problem. Your Wirex card generates up to 2% Cryptoback™ rewards every single time you use it, no matter what you’re shopping for.
The following terms and conditions (“ Terms ”) shall apply to the Shopping Day Tiered Promotion (the “ Promotion ”) which is offered by Wirex Ireland Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “ Wirex ”):
1. The Promotion will run from 00:00 (BST) on 08 September 2021 until 23:59 (BST) on the 13 September 2021 (“ Promotion Period ”).
2. This Promotion is open to verified users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex General terms & conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone) in the EEA and APAC regions who complete a Qualifying Transaction (as defined in clause 4) with the Wirex Mastercard (in the EEA) or Wirex Visa card (in APAC) during the Promotion Period (“ Eligible Participants ”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Promotion.
3. Any Eligible Participants who complete their Qualifying Transaction prior to or after the Promotion Period will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
4. A “ Qualifying Transaction ” means any e-commerce or in-store transaction using the Wirex Mastercard (in the EEA) or Wirex Visa card (in APAC) in a single purchase, where such transaction is executed with recipients or merchants anywhere in the world where the Wirex Mastercard card or Wirex Visa card are accepted, subject to the exclusions in Schedule 1* and clause 8.
5. In order for each transaction to qualify as a Qualifying Transaction, it must meet the following thresholds:
a) POS or ePOS transaction equivalent between EUR 50 – 150.99 (in the EEA) or equivalent between USD 50 - 150.99 (in APAC); or
b) POS or ePOS transaction equivalent between EUR 151 – 300.99 (in the EEA) or equivalent between USD 151 - 300.99 (in APAC); or
6. Wirex reserves the right to determine whether any particular transaction constitutes a Qualifying Transaction.
7. Wirex reserves the right to expand the list of transactions excluded from the scope of Qualifying Transactions.
8. The following is an indicative and non-exhaustive list of transactions which will not be considered as Qualifying Transactions:
b. any top-ups or payment of funds to payment service providers, prepaid cards or any prepaid accounts; and/or
c. any payment to financial institutions (including but not limited to banks, online trading platforms and brokerages).
9. Wirex does not accept responsibility for merchants or e-commerce entities that are unable, for any reason, to accept payment with the Wirex Mastercard or Wirex Visa card.
10. Any transaction made before or after the Promotion Period will not constitute a Qualifying Transaction and will not be counted towards an Eligible Participant’s total Qualifying Transactions.
11. The Reward will be paid to all Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Transaction within the Promotion Period (“ Qualifying Participants ”).
12. The Reward will be based on a single transaction during the Promotion Period. If more than one transaction is made, the Reward will be awarded to the Qualifying Transaction with the highest volume made over the Promotion Period.
13. The Reward will be transferred to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.
14. The Reward will be awarded in WXT only and will be calculated by an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion. The Reward will be credited to Qualifying Participant’s WXT accounts within the Wirex App. Each Qualifying Participant will be entitled to receive one WXT Reward only.
15. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward, it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the participants’ sole discretion.
16. Wirex will only distribute Rewards to Qualifying Participants and reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time.
21. “ Schedule 1 ” means the list of Merchant Code Categories which do not qualify as a Qualifying Transaction as part of this Promotion.
a) 5 EUR (in the EEA) or 5 USD (in APAC) in WXT if Eligible Participants complete a transaction between EUR 50 – 150.99 (in the EEA) or USD 50 – 150.99 (in APAC) during the Promotion Period.
b) 10 EUR (in the EEA) or 10 USD (in APAC) in WXT if Eligible Participants complete a transaction between EUR 151 – 300.99 (in the EEA) or USD 151 – 300.99 (in APAC) during the Promotion Period.
c) 15 EUR (in the EEA) or 15 USD (in APAC) in WXT if Eligible Participants complete a Qualifying Transaction equivalent to or above EUR 301 (in the EEA) or USD 301 (in APAC) during the Promotion Period.
24. “ Wirex Mastercard ” means the Wirex debit card under the Mastercard card scheme issued in your EEA country of residence.
25.“ Wirex App ” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
26. “ Working Days ” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
28.Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Promotion.
29.Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties.
30. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
31.The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The following Merchant Code Categories do NOT qualify as a Qualifying Transaction as part of this Promotion:
|Merchant Code Category||Name|
|6532||Payment transaction financial institution|
|6611||Overpayment down payments|
|6023||State Banks RCL Internal|
|6012||Financial institutions Cash withdrawal automatically|
|9700||Automated Referral Service VISA|
|6010||Financial institutions Manual cash withdrawal|
|9411||Payments on the state loan|
|6011||Financial institutions Cash withdrawal automatically|
|6211||Non-financial institutions - quasi-cache|
|9211||Judicial payments including alimony and child support|
|9399||Government services nowhere else classified|
|9702||Emergency services GCAS only VISA|
|6540||Transactions on financing POI except MoneySend|
|6537||MasterCard MoneySend between countries|
|6536||MasterCard MoneySend inside the country|
|9701||Credential Verification Service Visa|
|6022||Financial Institution RCL Internal|
|6535||Claims on Values Financial Institutions|
|9223||Payments on bonds and bonds|
|6028||Unincorporated Private Banks RCL Internal|
|6760||Bonds of Savings Loan|
|6534||Money Transfer Financial Institution|
|4829||Money Orders Wire Transfer|
|6026||National Banks Non-Federal RCL Internal|
|7012||Time shar Hotel|
|6025||National Banks RCL Internal|
|6538||MasterCard MoneySend Funding|
|6050||Financial institutions trade and services|
|6051||Financial institutions quasi-cache YANDEX.MONEY FastLife.su ETC|
|6539||Transaction on financing excluding MoneySend|
|6531||Payment for services money transfers|
|6529||Remote Stored Value Load Financial organizations|
|9405||Government procurement only government|
|9402||Postal services are only governmental|
|6530||Remote Stored Value Load vendor|
|7995||Betting (including Lottery Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-track Betting and Wagers)|