Earn up to €250 in WXT this February!

I hope he actually is paid for trolling.

No one has been paid for these promos. It’s very obvious.

3 Likes

The only thing missing is that they review the conditions once the promotion has already ended. As the days go by, I realize more and more that these bonuses will not come. The marketing team does so many promos, that they then can’t track them anymore or even respond to tickets. These are the moments that show how serious a platform is, make your own conclusions👍

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I already spam @Pavel_Wirex ceo on twitter. Let ppl know about this scam

3 Likes

This promo ended March 6th.

Wirex terms say they pay within 30 business days. That would be 18 April 2022 at the latest.

It’s now May 6th.

It’s now 18 days past the 30th business day…

3 Likes

May 9th still nothing. Take care people stay away from wirex!

5 Likes

21 days after the 30th business day:

• No payment
  • No communication
  • They don’t even actually reply to the tickets

Absolute garbage treatment of its users.

4 Likes

Here there are just some ambassadors who can’t do anything :joy: they just write off ready-made formulas, you don’t even know if someone comoetent works at wirex. Therefore, it is best to write on Twitter to @Pavel_Wirex

4 Likes

i wish i can help you right away sir but we ambassadors dont have an access on techy stuff.

1 Like

Hi again. Still haven’t paid out rewards. And still no response to the ticket.
I hope this page is indexed by Google.

1 Like

They have been reviewing my query since April 28th. The marketing team shines with its “efficiency”. Ridiculous.

4 Likes

youll get it mam/sir.

The dayline to pay the offer passed so much time ago, Wirex not meeting its own conditions doesnt talk good about Wirex… not participating in any Wirex promotion anymore.

3 Likes

The promotion has been expensive for you… You will have saved the reward but the reputation of wirex is going to plummet…

3 Likes

wirex will fix all of these

Stop writing bullshit, do us this favor.

2 Likes

Please be calm in this kind of situation. Thank you.

I could never be calmer. It is you who must give yourselves a wake up call. A serious company would have solved this problem already.

1 Like

Ambassadors you should be on our side. Dont defend this scammers please

1 Like

As for me, I can wait even a few months for the bonus, but give everyone a clear message how long they have to wait. That’s enough, everyone will calm down and stop adding bad opinions.

1 Like