1 Like

Are you done creating a ticket sir?

1 Like

If not you can create here

Yes, support is useless

2 June 2022
Hi there!
We are really sorry for such a delay.
Our team is working on this issue, rewards will be paid as soon as possible.
Regards!

23 June 2022
Hello Asier,
The rewards are distributed within 30 days after the end of the promotions.
Kind regards,
Yuliia, Wirex Customer Support Representative.

1 Like

Complaints

Contact the Bank of Lithuania by completing a Consumer Application Form and sending it to the Supervision Service of the Bank of Lithuania, Žalgirio g. 90, LT-09303, Vilnius, email: frpt@lb.lt.

Wirex Digital D.o.o (CRN 78679748084), whose registered office is Slavonska avenija 1C, Zagreb Croatia.
Wirex Ireland Limited 670057 (CRN), whose registered office is 2 Dublin Landings North Wall Quay Dublin 1, D01 V4A3 for customers based in Ireland.
UAB Wirex is an authorised distributor of UAB Payrnet, which is authorised by the Bank of Lithuania (Authorisation code LB001994) as an e-money institution.

2 Likes

These guys are beyond useless.

I often wonder if they actually think and feel bad about the things they write… while knowing they are mistreating users.

This promo is from February. Should have been paid ages ago and these guys still act like nothing is wrong.

Hell, read this topic, you still have these random ambassadors talking about creating tickets, when tickets arent replied to/fixed. And no one has been paid.

Complete circus.

2 Likes

30 days onward.

I’m sorry. I want you to help immediately but I’m not handling the support staff etc.

I hope it solved immediately.

Don’t get mad sir.