Envío de pago pendiente

Hola , realice un pago mediante un envío el día 2 de abril y todavía me sale como pendiente, pero el dinero se descontó en el mismo momento del envío.Necesito ayuda para arreglar esta situación.

Hello, I made a payment by means of a shipment on April 2 and it is still pending, but the money was deducted at the same time of shipment, I need help to fix this situation.

Hi there @Manuelpm36 , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

Hello @ChienChien_Wirex, I have ticket (409102). I don’t know how to do it

@ChienChien_Wirex
That is the wirex screenshot where the status of the shipment is reflected, if it is possible to see a detail there. Thanks a lot.

Hello, I also made a payment by means of a shipment on April 2 and it is still pending, but the money deducted at the same time of shipment, I need help to fix this situation. My number ticket is 409185.

@ChienChien_Wirex Greetings, please could you help me, no one at wirex contacts me, by any means, or in support, I would appreciate it very much.

Hello there @Manuelpm36 , thank you for sharing this with me. I will chase it up for you with the support team. They will get back to you as soon as they can an update. If you don’t get any response, please come back here and let me know. Thank you

Hello there @joseangel , don’t worry, I will flag this for you with the support team. Thank you, and please don’t hesitate to get in touch again if you don’t get any response.

Hello, the same thing happens to me again. I have made another transaction and two hours after making it, it is still pending although the money has been discounted. I need help to fix the problem. Mu ticket number is 411977.

@chienchien_wirex help please

Hello there @joseangel , I’m sorry to hear that and to clarify you sent an email to supportescalations@wirexapp.com?