Exchange problem

Hey,
Why I cant exchange money from my euro account?
It does not allow click on exchange icon.
Thanks

Hello Sandor,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delayed response.

Could you please check your email linked to your Wirex account? I have contacted you via the ticket.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi

My exchange button is not coming up only in the wirex token account please help I’m trying to transfer my xrp to nzd

Hello @Peyton_Letisha, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Could you please try to re-install/update the app and re-login to your account? In case the issue persists, please make me informed.

Thank you in advance!

Hi I am now having another problem, i have attached a photo. I’m simply trying to transfer my eth from trust wallet to wirex but in wirex I can’t copy address as it says activate.

Please help!!!

Thank you

Peyton Witika-Hiko

Hi @Peyton_Letisha,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number? Thank you!

So I don’t have a ticket number as I have had problems in the past so just replied to one of my emails I got.

This problem is still occurring btw. I’ve tried uninstalling app and reinstalling but didn’t work than I topped my eth acc up and still can’t activate. But I can see my transaction so that’s good. I’m trying to send eth over to my wirex eth acc.

Thank you

Yours sincerely,

Peyton Witika-Hiko

MY WIREX EXPERIENCE.
At first no problem, payments, buy and sell crypto, then, one day using the card to pay for the shopping, the transaction was refused, I didn’t notice, the next day the same. The payment of the shopping was not successful but the sum was debited and refunded after days of waiting. Then I tried to move the cryptocurrencies to another exchange, the transaction was not successful, try again later. Today I sent some Xrps from an exchange to wirex, transaction done in minutes. Finally I tried to send my Xrp from wirex to another exchange and for 2 times the transaction was not successful. Try later.
Moral of the story I exchanged my crypto for euros, put my euros on the debit card and used them to give gifts, leaving on the card the sum of 0.52 that if I were wirex I would give them to charity

Hello @linkdino, please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience and for the inconvenience caused.

Please can you send me your support ticket reference number and I will escalate this for you?

Thank you in advanced!

Hi @Peyton_Letisha,

Please note that we cannot check your case without a support ticket number or your account details.

May I ask you to activate a DAI waller address and then try to activate an ETH wallet address? This should fix the problem.

1 Like

Wirex assistance? Ask a question and the operator copies a link where the user must be lucky to find the answer.
Yesterday I had a problem with Binance exchange, the chat operator, asked for my email address, checked and provided me with assistance to solve the problem.
As previously mentioned, those who work with crypto using the credit cards and wallets proposed by the bidder NEED to be assisted in the best possible way, otherwise, try, look for other solutions, suited to their needs … and finds them.
Sure that when wirex reaches the efficiency found in coinbase and binance I will be happy to be part of the wirex community again

Why still pending?
How can i send money to ANOTHER bank acc?

Hi @linkdino,

Please submit your problem via the support ticket and let me know the ticket number.

Here are the steps:

Hello @D_U,

I have updated you via the ticket 1816199 and have also forwarded this to our relevant team. We will keep you updated via the ticket.

Best regards!

Unfortunately, the confidence I had when using the wirex card has failed
It is not acceptable to be told by the supermarket cashier “transaction denied”
It is not acceptable to have cryptocurrencies transferred from another exchange credited but then read “try again later” when you want to transfer crypto from the wirex wallet to another exchange.
I prefer to manage my money using crypto cards which do not create such problems.
I believe that, despite all the good news, there is a long way to go to compete with Coinbase / Binance / Bitstamp and other nascent realities, considering that cryptocurrencies are preparing for mass adoption.
Time is money and with wirex now you waste time unlike the past months when everything worked perfectly

See attached for ticket number.

This is really ridiculous man… 5 days now. Think I may not ever get to use wirex.

Dear @linkdino, please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience.

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will check the issue for you.

Thank you in advance!

Dear @Peyton_Letisha,

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

Help

Anastasiia via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> (šajā datumā: otrd., 2020. gada 15. dec. 17:32) rakstīja: