Fee-free is back!

That’s right, our Fee-free promotion is back! Pay ZERO credit and debit card fees when you buy crypto in the Wirex app this March.

Buying top cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, litecoin and ether through Wirex has never been quicker, easier or better value.

Not sure which coin is right for you? Here’s what’s on offer:

Nano (NANO)

Nano aims to make money efficient for a more equal world. Using its unique block-lattice structure, the Nano token promises fee-less and instant transactions, as well as unlimited scalability.

Litecoin (LTC)

Created as a new-and-improved improved Bitcoin, LTC is one of the earliest BTC derivative cryptocurrencies that enables instant, near zero-cost payments to anyone in the world.

Dai (DAI)

DAI was the world’s first decentralised stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain. It was created by the decentralised autonomous organisation (DAO), Maker, and it maintains a steady value of one US Dollar.

Bitcoin (BTC)

The OG cryptocurrency, invented by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto back in 2008. BTC is widely known as the first ever decentralised digital currency.

Wirex Token (WXT)

Our native token and your key to unlocking an even better Wirex experience! Enjoy heavily-reduced fees, super-charged rewards and much more with the Wirex Token.

XRP

Ripple’s innovative “bridge” currency represents the transfer of value within the Ripple network - a payment system enabling cost-efficient cross-border transactions, with limitless scalability.

Stellar Lumens (XLM)

The Stellar organisation is a non-profit that leverages low-cost, near-instantaneous international blockchain payments as part of its mission to ‘bank the unbanked’’- its native token is the Stellar Lumen.

Ether (ETH)

Funded through crowdfunding, ETH is a favourite of tech giants that have found uses for Ethereum in their systems. The Ethereum platform also hosts the majority of ICOs.

Waves (WAVES) (EEA only)

Waves is first-and-foremost an open-source blockchain platform which allows custom crypto token creation. To create your own crypto on the Waves platform, it’ll cost you 1 WAVES - the platform’s native token.

Hurry - start taking advantage now!

Buy_crypto_now_2

T&Cs

1. Wirex Limited is the promoter of this Promotion (“Wirex”, “we” “us”). It is launched by Wirex independently… Wirex has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
  2. The Promotion will run from March 1st 2021 00.01am GMT until March 31st 2021 11.59 PM GMT (the “Promotion Period”)
  3. The Promotion is open to verified Wirex account holders in the EEA and UK only.
  4. The Promotion will offer fee-free cryptocurrency purchases, applicable to all cryptocurrencies/digital currencies offered in the Wirex app, when purchased via your linked debit or credit card.
  5. The promotion applies to top up fees when users purchase cryptocurrency with their linked debit/credit cards only via the Wirex app.
  6. Any transaction made before or after the Promotion Period will have the standard fees applied to the transactions.
  7. The Promotion will not apply to any failed transactions executed during the Promotion Period.
  8. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice
  9. If the participant in not eligible to enter this Promotion or fails to uphold these Terms, they will not be eligible to enter the Promotion or benefit from the Promotion in any way.
1 Like

Just tested.
I still got charged with 1% admin fee. Why?

Hi there @la05yuting please can you send me a private message so I can assist you further? Thank you

I don’t know how to send private message
I just want to ask about why there is still 1% fee

從我的iPad傳送

I will send you one. But just so you know for next time or if you need anything else. Simply tap on my profile image and you will see a message option. I’m sending you a message now.