Fees and limits

I’ve just noticed that it’s been debited 1,20 euros from my account! Should I pay this every month? I thought that Wirex account and card is free.

2 Likes

Hello Michael!
Let us kindly inform you that ordering a Wirex card and corresponding current account is free. However, you will be charged a nominal monthly fee for card account maintenance. Fees and limits apply depending on the currency of your account.
See Fees and limits list on our webpage.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I took cash from the ATM this evening and had a charge for it. This is the first time this has happened.is this right?

Hello Neeltje!
Please be informed that there are some fees for ATM withdrawals:
1.75 GBP / 2.25 EUR / 2.50 USD

We kindly advise you to read this article about the Fees and Limits of your card:

Thank you for understanding!

2 Likes

hi guys, now I’m trying to withdraw my money from atm and it always declines
any assumptions why?

Hello @Huang-He
Thank you for your request. Could you please specify the amount of money you want to withdraw?

Hi Keteryna, i want to withdraw 500 euros

Dear @Huang-He,
Let us kindly inform you that there are some limits for ATM withdrawals:

250 GBP / EUR / USD per day

Thank you for understanding!

1 Like

Thanks for your prompt response :ok_hand: I’ll keep it on mind

Hi,
I checked the page and it says for an asic country the atm withdrawal is free of charge internationally and domestically.
I tried to withdraw today for around $10 and it says thst it will charge a service fee of around $8 or more.
What is happening? I live in Thailand BTW.

Hello Jeffne,

I really appreciate you taking the time to bring this to our attention.
I have escalated this case to our relevant department in order to investigate it. They will contact you shortly.

Thank you for your cooperation!

I Have the same issue, ATM charging me $4 to withdraw money, whereas APAC countries should be free. I am in Australia.

Hi @hellosahu and @Jeffne_Schelin,

You are absolutely right that we do not charge any fees for ATM withdrawals.

Still, some ATM providers can charge the additional service fees (such are set depending on the specific provider and we cannot affect this from our side in any way, unfortunately).

Best regards!