Fees and limits

I see, thank you for specifying, Svitlana.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, please provide us with the requested information so that we could proceed further.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi Svitlana,

We had to remove your post as it contained your personal information, please note that the community forum is a public page and this is not secure to post your personal details in the topic.

Instead, I kindly ask you to provide the requested details directly in the reply to my email (support ticket #1463878).

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello. I have my card less than a month and i want to know how my monthly fee is going to be payed.

Hi Dimitris,

Kindly note that the monthly management fee can only be taken from your Card account (and not from the Current account).

By the way, here is our guide on transferring of the funds between Current and Card account: https://wirexapp.com/help/article/how-to-add-funds-to-my-wirex-card-0051

Best regards!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

You are truly welcome, Dimitris :slight_smile:

Please feel free to contact us back anytime.

Have a nice week!

2 Likes

Hi Wirex team,

As a fresh user based in Hong Kong, I find that my top-up limit is initially set at HKD 50 each time, while the Admin Fee already reaches 1% of the amount (HKD 0.5). So I have two questions: 1) Any way to increase my top up limit? 2) Any other top-up way with a lower Admin Fee charge?

Thank,
Ben

Hi Ben, thank you for your request.

I have just forwarded this case to our relevant team. They will check it and contact you via the ticket shortly.
Also, let me kindly inform you that you can submit your requests via the special form:
https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create. Our Support Team will be glad to provide you with assistance.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi is it possible to icrease the limit of 250$ per day?
Thank you

Hi Jürgen, thank you for your request.

Unfortunately, this limit cannot be changed. However, I will forward the suggestions to improve our service to our relevant team for further consideration.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Hi Kateryna,

Can you clarify for me whether there is a charge (3% of Transaction) for using the Wirex Visa Card within the scenario outlined:

I am based in te EU.
I am using the card on-line and in shops witin the EU.
I am withdrawing money at a high street bank ATM in the EU.

Your website
(wirexapp com / help/article/wirex-fees-and-limits-0077)
States that there is a 3% of transaction fee for use of the card in shops.
At an ATM there is a 3% of transaction fee and euro2.25.

You provided a link which has contrary information:
wirexapp com / fees-and-limits
which makes no mention of the 3% of transaction Fee.
Instead it states all Visa card purchases on-line and in stores are totally Free.
All ATM withdrawals incur a modest euro2.25 Fee.

Can you please clarify whether there is a 3% of transaction Fee or not.

thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Sigmur, thank you for your request.

Kindly note that the fee 3% of the transaction value is charged for International purchases (outside Europe) and non-Euro currency purchases - Any transaction in a foreign currency will be converted into Euros. We’ll do this at the rate of exchange provided by Visa Europe on the date they process the transaction which may differ from the actual transaction date.

Regards!

2 Likes

Hi wirex team,

I would like to seek explanation why there is exchange fee charged for fiat to crypto exchange now while no fee was charged for the exchange I did on 21 Feb 2021.

I hope this is just technical issue. Otherwise,
As a regular user, I am quite disappointed that fee policy for fiat-to-crypto exchange has been changed without any notification.

I chose wirex as my primary crypto exchange due to free-of-exchange-fee policy. If this policy no longer exists, I would consider to use another exchange instead

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Cryptoback rewards stopped working

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi have you heard any more about this? Thanks

1 Like

Like in photo report @wirexuser01

Hi @Oleg_Levchuk :wave:

I guess you want to take advantage of this promotion?

If that is the case, be aware that the usual costs are higher. See this post:

Best regards!

3 Likes

What’s going on with WXT coin fees? I was charged around 6.25% when purchasing and then around 6% selling. As a result I have lost over 12% on fees …which is around 300 pounds just to convert WXT to BTC and then back to WXT

I don’t think that’s very fair :worried: Maybe there should be a waring whenever OTC fees go over 2.5%?

1 Like

Hello @DrComa, we kindly ask you to submit a ticket to our Suppor team if you experience any issues with our app and our agents will assist you. You can make a request here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Regards!

2 Likes