Find everything you need to know about the best rates and multicurrency cards!

*Subject to the T&Cs and Privacy Policy

If you are anything like us, a search engine is your go-to if whenever you have a question.

How’s the weather today? What’s the price of Bitcoin? Is it a good idea to eat out-of-date ham?

We also know that search engines are a vital tool for people who want to find out more about cryptocurrency or DeFi – so we decided to save you the hassle and (hopefully) answer any questions you might have.

Where can I buy & sell crypto at OTC rates?

Wirex, of course!

•Buy and sell a huge variety of crypto at over-the-counter (OTC) rates in the Wirex app

•Access exchange rates usually reserved for banks and big spenders

•Buy our native token, WXT, with absolutely no fees or charges

•Plus, earn free WXT just by using your Wirex card or getting your friends and family to join Wirex

Which multicurrency card is best?

Call us biased, but…it’s gotta be the Wirex card.

• Earn up to 8% Cryptoback™ rewards on online and in-store spending

• Boost your rewards by choosing a Premium or Elite price plan, then supercharge them by staking WXT in the app

• Access exclusive travel offers, including an additional 6% off bookings with Agoda and up to 10% cashback at Booking.com.

How do I get the best interest rates?

You’ve probably noticed a pattern emerging – it’s Wirex again!

• Take advantage of DeFi-powered interest rates quickly and easily thanks to X-Accounts

• Open an X-Account on select currencies and earn up to 20% AER interest on your savings!

• Accumulate interest daily and get paid weekly, with no charge for withdrawing your earnings at any time

Where can I get the best rewards?

You guess it - Wirex again! Supercharged your rewards when you upgrade your X-tras tier to Elite and lock WXT!

• Earn up to 8% Cryptoback™ rewards every time you use your Wirex card in-store or online.

• Unlock an annual Saving Bonus of up to 16% on the balance of your WXT account.

• Supercharge your X-accounts and you could earn up to 20% interest on select currencies.
MicrosoftTeams-image (95)

2 Likes

It’s been 3weeks have upload my document to get my account verify yet you guys haven’t verify it That my ticket id 2317469, get my account verify now !!

1 Like

Hey @Lily_Adrianne,
Welcome to the Wirex Community Forum!
I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the verification process. Thanks for sending your customer support reference number. I have now passed this onto the team. They will reach out to you directly to get this resolved.
Thanks!

1 Like

This has become a joke after the 1.49% fiat top up fee
My local card works a lot better than wirex card even I bought the elite plan
No one should choose the risky Wirex for alternative
Maybe we should just get a Citi Bank account instead

The support team will contact you once it’s done.

Thank you and sorry for the situation your facing off. Godbless