First Wirex Card Transactions 🤯

She tried to order from foodpanda and used the card but it is error, is there a minimum amount?

1 Like

Try to convert some balance into USD mam :slight_smile:

Magkano po minimum?

1 Like

Basta po may remaining USD balance kayo sa Wirex account nyo , kung 100 yung price dapat may atleast 2$ po

Kasi may .69$ po sya na balance tapos nag try sya order ng foodpanda worth 25 pesos pero ayaw

1 Like

Hello @Rose_Rica, please ask your mother to submit the ticket to our support and agents will assist with this matter. Here is the link where she can submit a ticket: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

1 Like

Hello @camzkoh03, our Support team will contact you regarding the card delivery at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

Paano i avail yung netflix?

1 Like

It’s okay :wink::wink::wink::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Gawa ka muna netflix account then input mo doon card mo po :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bravo :fire:

2 Likes

Hope to get a wirex card soon

1 Like

Im hoping sir … Praying for quicker delivery :fire:

1 Like

Done yuliia, she conatcted support already

1 Like

Hi @Rose_Rica, can you provide us with the ticket number so we can escalate this request to our Support team? Thank you.

1 Like

Let me ask her first yuliia

2 Likes

Still waiting for unlocked my account, their support team always tell me to wait, account locked for 5 weeks :blush:

1 Like

Sad to hear that sir.

Im praying for faster unlocking to your account sir. Regards.

Hello @jimmyshiau,

We can completely understand how unhappy you are because of this situation and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Your case has been escalated to the relevant team and our Support agent will contact you regarding this case.

Best regards!

dumating yung card ko paano bato gamitin

1 Like