Follow up for Transfer of Funds

Hello wirex community @Ali_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex is there any update with the process of transferring of my funds to the bank account I provide?According to one of your staff ,NATALIA it take 4 weeks for the process,but now,I haven’t receive any update yet ,today will be the 1 month of processing ,the 4 weeks you promised to process.please do something to expedite this issue…I still believe that your company is reliable even my account was being locked.thank you and God bless…

3 Likes

Hi There :wave:

Pls post here your ticket Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Also wirex will doing thier best to solve any single concern as fast as they can.

Salamat po mam!
Tag ko na din @Moderators para sa inyo :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for tagging sir.
I dreamed being one of ambassador but what happened now really frustrate me.:pensive:hope the funds in my account will be credited to my provided bank account as soon as possible.I did all possible ways to contact the support here .hope they will response back with good news…I still believe that this platform really reliable :heart:

1 Like

Hi there @Joanne_Serrano I’m sorry to hear that. If you have already posted in the support channel here on the forum then the team will contact you directly. Please can you also send me a private message with your support ticket reference number?

Thank you

2 Likes

Thanks @Ali_Wirex .I’ll sent you a private message .

1 Like

Sana po ma solve na madam. kung nsa pwesto lang ako ma resolve natin agad2x.

Thank you sir♥️I knew it…if you can help me,you will.but still thanks for answering queries and concern here.it help a lot to the process.

1 Like

Hi!
I’m Frank Gannon @6355
I am hoping beyond hope that someone can help me with unfreezing my Wirex account?

1 Like