Forgotten password

Hello Madhu, thank you for your request.

I checked this case with our relevant team and they confirmed that your request was being processed by the ticket 1533112.
Let me kindly inform you that it’s a standard password recovery procedure. Due to security and privacy reasons, it’s being processed via the ticket.

As the security of our clients’ accounts is our main priority, we are not able to reset passwords for your Wirex account until you provide us with the requested details.

Please be informed that it’s a security measure and we require this information in order to make sure that we are granting access to the legitimate owner of the account.

Thank you for your understanding!

2 Likes

Thank you. How long does this verification process takes place and when will I know as the password reset link will be active only for 3 hours from the time I receive it
Thanks

Dear Madhu,

Let me kindly inform you that your request is being processed by the Support Team via the ticket 1533112.
Please, reply to this ticket so that our Support Agent could assist you further.

Please note that due to security and privacy reasons I will be unable to proceed with this request via the Community Forum.

Thank you in advance!

Wirex app won’t let me to create new password I can’t remember what it was

Hello Donna, I am sincerely sorry for this unpleasant situation.

I have just sent you an email in order to specify the additional details of your case, please provide me with a reply so that I could assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

Do I send you a pic of my drivers license to this email?

Dear Donna,

I have just updated you via the ticket. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly to this ticket?
I will be glad to help you.

Thank you in advance!

Still I have not able to reset the password. Initially the glitch was I did not hold my photo identity and my photo as I had sent them separately which was not specified in the first instance. After sending this again finally I received password reset email on Sunday but the password was expired by the time I saw the email. Same thing happened again when it was resent as I had no way of knowing unless I am on my email account 24 hours a day.

I understand Wirex has taken security seriously but if there is no way of communicating to the individual in a timely way it defeats the purpose. Now again after 3 days still awaiting another email from Wirex allowing me to reset the password.
Let me see it is now over a week since my original request let’s see when I will be able to access the account.

Hi Madhu, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have just updated you via the ticket, could you please take a look?

If the issue is still taking place - please do not hesitate to let me know.

Warm regards.

Hi i cant recover my account. What to do? Already tried selfie not getting any answer. Dont remember security answer or password

Hello @Shom_Napit, thank you for your request!

Have you created a support ticket for this issue? If no, please create it using the following link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create We will be glad to escalate this for you and check the issue with the relevant department.

Thank you in advance!

Hi I have been trying to reset my password for a few months now. Just seems to be going nowhere?

I just an automated reponse saying this

“If you forgot your Wirex account password or just want to change it, you can recover it anytime, just tap/click forgot password at the app or wen login screen”

Which I do… but nothing.

My last ticket raised was today - 323894

Can anyone please help.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Why can we not withdraw our gbp to personal accounts?

Hello @unknown, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

We have sent you an update directly via the support ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

@Anastasiia_Wirex Thanks for that, I did manage to reset and order a card but must have typoed the password. I have again sent two more password requests but again nothing.

I even used the in app verification, I got an email saying it was complete and to open the app - but again nothing, just the login screen

I don’t even get any type of ticket number any more when using
wirexapp.com-help-request-create, and then filtering to reset password

You have my contact details from the last ticket, which I also tried to reply to but got a “this is now closed response”.

Honestly this is getting tiresome, I am trying so hard to use your product here, but all I get it is brick walls. Any normal person would have given up by now.

Hello @unknown, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed reply.

I have already updated you via ticket #377325. Could you please take a look?

Warm regards.

Hi, I Need your assistance,I have been trying to reset my password for a few months now. Just seems to be going nowhere?

I just an automated reponse saying this

“If you forgot your Wirex account password or just want to change it, you can recover it anytime, just tap/click forgot password at the app or wen login screen”

Which I do… but nothing.

My last ticket raised was today
(474981)
Can anyone please help.

Hello @Alejandro_Baquero, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience. I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Ho team wirex, i need your help as soon as posible becouse i forgot my password 3 years ago (aprox) and i tu to set a new pass from the app but it s impossible.
The last saturday put a new ticket (478249) and i hope someone help me in this chat becouse otra is getting on my nerves.

Thanks.

Hi @Alex_Bolanos! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like