Frequently Asked Questions 🙋‍♀️

Is all ok i have wirex emails just not the tickets

Dear Drone,

I’ve just sent you a new letter to your mailbox, could you please check?

Thank you in advanced!

1 Like

Hi. i want to open traditional currency accounts but there is no traditional currency accounts in the account list.

Hello Segah,

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.

Best regards!

Is ok now thanks

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Read me First - About the Accounts category

Hi, I’m new to wirex and to cryptocurrencies. A week ago I bought 15 € of BTC, I’ve been trying to transfer these BTC to another address for days but it always give me this error message: “The blockchain fee exceeds your remaining balance. Please try again later.” no matter how much BTC I want to tranfer (I even tried with just 2 € of BTC and it still gave me this error). So I reached out for the support team and they told me that they can’t do anything about this fee, so I’m here to ask, do you have this problem too? and do someone know if there’s something I can do?

Hi @Flavio_Manna,

Please be advised that you need to have enough funds in crypto to be able to pay the blockchain fee. Please top-up your BTC account with additional funds and try again.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

I understand but, this means that the fee is more than 13 €, isn’t it too much?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Dear Flavio,

Please be informed that the blockchain fee is not a Wirex fee. It is a standard fee that is applied to all on-chain crypto transactions. You can find more information on the following link: What is the blockchain fee?

Best Regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sending tokens fails to go from the Wirex app

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi everyone my name is Ngametua… Iam having a problem logging into my account… I forgotten my password… What should I do…

Hi @Ngatogo,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Transferred tokens into wrong wallet

Number:303093

I lost Wirex card,would you please send me a new card

Hi I hope everyone is doing great I try to order the new MasterCard but I having problem with the address confirmation
So could anyone else having this problem or is it only me
Ali Arshe