Frequently Asked Questions 🙋‍♀️

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sending tokens fails to go from the Wirex app

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi everyone my name is Ngametua… Iam having a problem logging into my account… I forgotten my password… What should I do…

Hi @Ngatogo,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check it from your side.

Best wishes!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Transferred tokens into wrong wallet

Number:303093

I lost Wirex card,would you please send me a new card

Hi I hope everyone is doing great I try to order the new MasterCard but I having problem with the address confirmation
So could anyone else having this problem or is it only me
Ali Arshe

Hi @Ali_Arshe,

Could you please let me know your support ticket number?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Ali, Ben here. I’m also aWirex customer. It’s always a pain when you get stuck like that, but maybe I can be of any help.
Do you have a payment bill for electricity, or a telephone bill or a bank slip? As long as the bill or slip is showing your name and address, it should be valid.
Copy one of them and upload it.
I hope you find your way in this.

Regards @Bens53

Hola necesito soporte técnico, no he podido verificar mis datos, y ahora el saldo no me aparece cargado en mi billetera podría por favor ayudarme
Gracias.

Hi @Sandero20,

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused by our verification process. Your case was escalated to our Verification Department and the relevant agent will update you as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hello, I ordered a card about a week back with the free shipping option. The thing is im located in Croatia, and now I see the free shipping alternative was only for the UK? Do I need to order a new card, or will it come to my adresse in Croatia?

Hi @Sirrestrikk,

No worries. The card will come to your address in Croatia.

Best wishes!

1 Like

Phone number change
I wrote several times to change my phone number
Ticket # 349339 can you please change the old number
Thank you
Arthur

hello, I have 500000wxt
before the change to x-traxs, the crypto to crypto exchange fee was completely free, is this still the case when switching to a premium or elit subscription? I couldn’t find the reponce on your web page.
thank you for answering me live if possible.
thank you

Hello Arthur, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

1 Like

I just sent the selfie, last transactions made, current balance