Frequently Asked Questions 🙋‍♀️

Browse our Help Centre and Frequently Asked Questions: https://wirexapp.com/help

1 Like

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233
I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is sorted

Hi your ignoring my emails and closed my account and still have my money … ticket number 1102233
I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email [joejonesjo76@gmail.com

I’ll be going to the abundsman this week it’s your last chance to return my money you closed my account so its basically theft … I will continue to spam all your pages to let everyone know you stole my money until it is returned …email joejonesjo76@gmail.com joejonesjo76@gmail.com