Frequently Asked Questions 🙋‍♀️

They contact you once it’s resolved. Thank you have a great day

They said it was resolved!!!
But no refund!!!

Come on! Give an accurate reply!!!

Hello @Howard_Wexler, our Support agent will get in touch with you on this matter at the nearest time. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Regards!

1 Like

Waiting for support manager
When can I expect communication?

Howard_Wexler, our Support agent will get in touch with you on this matter at the nearest time.

1 Like

No one ever connected

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Could anyone please tell me why AVAX C Chain is not available since two days and when will it be available again.
Thank you

@Akashchoukse ​Unfortunately, we had some technical issues, which have already been resolved, and this function should work fine by now. Please try again and get back to Support in case the same or any other issue arises.

You know what has really enough of you do not respect ludiz I have been waiting for a month until I post my USDT payment today. Email that is already everything ok. I go to the account and there what? Pending transaction.

Hi @Lukaszek1997, we’ve passed your case to the Support team. You should be updated as soon as it is possible. Best regards!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

Hi Wirex CS team,
I have no idea why my account has been locked suddenly , it said it was because of security reason.

Thanks
Regards,
Lam Tung Hing

1 Like

Hello @Stanley, we sent you the message an hour ago, please check your mailbox. Have a nice day!

Hi need help, on my x account it says i can receive interest in wxt for up to 1% but cannot find the option to chose wxt pay out? Help much appreciated thank you

Hello @Popzmaj, please submit a ticket here: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and our Support Team will contact you.

Maybe technical team will fixed some error to it.

Hi all, we have moved over to Discord! You will need to follow us there for community related news, updates and customer support.

Thank you and see you over there!