Gas station temporary hold on funds hasn't been refunded ☹️

Hey, i spent 22.58nzd at a gas station on 30/06/2020 at 9.43am, merchant took 150nzd as a temporary hold and has not refunded the difference as yet! Can someone please let me know how long this takes, i have attached the physical transaction receipt, all other temporary holds have been refunded almost immediatley, why is this one taking so long? :blush:

Hi Charlotte, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have already updated you via the ticket, could you please take a look and provide me with a response?

Warm regards.

1 Like

Today I was sending ETH and it appeared as sent but never reached my wallet. Was opening a request but I was getting no answers since 5 hours. The request number is 1485840. Could you check please? Thanks.

Dear Andreas, I am sorry for the delayed response.

According to our database, the transfer has been successfully sent. As I can see, our Support Agent has updated you via the ticket 1485840.

In case you need any additional assistance, please contact us back, we will be glad to help you.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

You guys have now locked my account and i cant access the funds i deposited today! Can someone please explain asap i need to use my card now

Hi Charlotte,

I have escalated your case to our verification team and they have informed me that your issue was resolved.

Could you please take a look and confirm?

Warm regards!

1 Like

Thanks so much Yan i can confirm i have access again!

2 Likes

I am happy to know about that, you are most welcome, Charlotte :slight_smile:

Have a nice day and take care!

1 Like