Get ahead of the savings game for 2022

*Subject to T&C’s and Privacy Policy

The most expensive time of the year is finally over, which means it’s time to focus on our new year’s savings goals!

X-Accounts generate incredible interest rates of up to 16% AER and make planning ahead easy - you can find out exactly how much you’ll earn in advance with our live calculator.

Open up to 10 X-Accounts now and watch your funds grow.

MicrosoftTeams-image (95)

2 Likes

1 Like

Hey there Chris! When you get time can you please pm me
Regards Francis Flynn Gannon
Aka Franky or Buddy!@6355

Hello Chris!
Can you please tell those people that they have solved nothing and caused even more confusion! I feel like they are trying to keep my money!
@6355

Dear @wirexuser01 I hope that I have not said anything wrong to you but can please do your magic again! I have sent Support every scrap of data I have on my self can see if you can make sure my Refund is not bounced back ( Which my bank denighs happening) my friend it is almost a year now and I am now about to lose my mothers house the very same way I lost Mum unwarranted red tape! And why is my account so sensitive I have done nothing wrong on my end! Please sir help me please?:heart:
@6355

Could you give to this Man in Australia già money back so they solved già years problem.

Or It Is cinese torture

Thank you sir for your support!

1 Like