Grow your savings stress-free with X-Accounts

Saving made easy

X-Accounts take the stress out of saving. Because no one needs fiddly account set ups and extortionate fees every step of the way.

Getting started with X-Accounts is completely free and takes no time at all. Open up to 10 X-Accounts for currencies of your choice and transfer funds into them - then, sit back, relax and watch your savings grow.

X-Accounts put you in control. You can earn up to 16% AER - earned daily and paid weekly - and withdraw your funds at any time.

Here’s how to begin.

1. Open an X-Account in your chosen currency

2. Move funds from your regular Wirex currency account into your new X-Account

3. Sit back and start earning!

No money in your account? Simply add funds directly into your X-Accounts with a credit or debit card.

How to open an X-Account

1. Log into your Wirex account in-app or on the web

2. Tap Add Funds and link your credit or debit card

3. Tap X-Accounts to create a new X-Account (you can create up to 10)

4. Choose your preferred currency and name the account - you can call it whatever you like!

That’s it - time to start saving.

What can X-Accounts do for me?

X-Accounts are a game-changing new way to earn up to 16% AER on select currencies - without lifting a finger. Set them up in a matter of minutes and start earning - the longer you leave them, the more money you’ll make.

X-Accounts don’t require a minimum amount, don’t have fixed terms and don’t charge fees for set up, withdrawal or maintenance. Need any more reasons to begin?

Open yours today!

Open_the_app_1

7 Likes

Hello guys :wave:

Have you opened X-Accounts already?

1 Like

Awesome, just set up X-account…big thanks all round to Wirex team :pray:t6:

4 Likes

Hi Wirexers :wave:

Yes, X-Accounts is awesome! Sit still and watch the money add itself.

I think we can boast to our friends that we have up to 16% interest on our crypto and fiat as a Wirex customer. :sunglasses:

A good opportunity to invite them to join the party, right? :point_down:

4 Likes

Hello almost done my deposit xaccount on wirex

1 Like

Got it there! i open mine…

1 Like

Yeah hehe

Now earning money last on wirex thank you wirex

1 Like

Thanks to you also sir

2 Likes

Earning from wirex now…:blush::blush::blush: