Guess what country the photo is taken in
Share the post on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
You can enter as many times as you’d like. Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Here’s a tip: Save up the WXT, and use it up in your next getaway
Where In The Wirex World Social Competition Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Where In the Wirex World Social Competition (the “Competition”) which is offered by Wirex Digital LLC in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “Wirex”).
1. This Competition will run from 12:00 (GMT) on 25 February 2022 until 23:59 (GMT) on 28 February 2022 (the “Competition Period”).
2. This Competition is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (EEA) and Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (APAC)) resident in the EEA and APAC region (“Eligible Participants”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Competition.
3. To qualify for the Competition, Eligible Participants must complete at least one of the following tasks during the Competition Period:
(each a “Qualifying Task”)
1. On Facebook, you must a) Follow @wirexapp b) Like the Social Competition Post c) Guess the country in the image d) Comment your answer in the comments section of the Social Competition Post e) Share the Social Competition Post on your Facebook.
2. On Instagram, you must a) Follow @wirexapp b) Like the Social Competition Post c) Guess the country in the image d) Comment your answer in the comments section of the Social Competition Post e) Share the Social Competition Post on your Instagram story and tag @wirexapp in it.
3. On Twitter, you must a) Follow @wirexapp b) Like the Social Competition Post c) Guess the country in the image d) Comment your answer in the comments section of the Social Competition post e) Retweet the Social Competition Post.
4. Wirex will select the quickest three (3) Eligible Participants who correctly respond to this Competition and complete a Qualifying Task as the Winners of this Competition (the “Winners”, each a “Winner”, “their”).
5. The Winners will be notified by the Wirex team via private message from the relevant Wirex Social Media Platform Official Account.
6. If Winners agree in writing they will be announced on the Social Competition Post on the Wirex Community Forum.
7. Once a Winner is contacted by private message from a Wirex Social Media Platform, the Winner will have to respond to the message confirming their Wirex registered email address within 48 hours of receiving the message to claim their prize or another Winner will be selected (please note, Wirex will never ask for any other account details via social media message) (“Qualifying Action”).
8. All Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Task during the Competition Period will be rewarded the WXT equivalent of USD 10 (the “Reward”).
9. Each Winner will be eligible to receive the Reward only once.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, the Reward will be awarded in WXT only. The WXT amount will be subject to an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time at Wirex’s sole discretion.
11. The Reward will be paid to each Winner’s WXT account within 30 Working Days of their Qualifying Action.
12. The Reward will be paid into the Winner’s WXT wallet held within the Wirex App.
13. Once a Winner has received the Reward it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the Winner’s discretion.
14. The Reward amount may be varied or cancelled by Wirex at any time without notice to anyone, Eligible Participants and Winners.
15. “Social Competition Post” is the post shared via a Wirex Social Media Platform with the title “Where in the Wirex World”
16. “USD” means United States Dollar.
17. “Wirex App” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
18. “Wirex Community Forum” means the Wirex community platform which is a space for discussion among Wirex members hosted on the Wirex website: https://community.wirexapp.com/
19. “Wirex Social Media Platform(s)” means any or all of the following:
20. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
21. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
22. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the Wirex Social Media Platforms.
23. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Competition.
24. Wirex may at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Competition at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
25. Eligible Participant is solely responsible for their own comments to the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platforms. Wirex has no control over each Eligible Participant’s comments, and Wirex does not endorse any Eligible Participants comments.
26. By participating in this Competition each Eligible Participant agrees for its personal information (e.g. username, forename, surname etc) to be visible to other Eligible Participants, when posting comments under the Social Competition Post on any of the Wirex Social Media Platform(s).
27. Wirex will only process personal information collected or received in connection with this Competition as set out in its Privacy, Data Use and Retention Policy, which is available on by clicking the following link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone.
28. This Competition is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Competition.
29. The Terms of this Competition are governed by the laws of England the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Competition.
Not giving any hints, but just recently watched a documentary of how this impressive skyscraper was built and being managed, it’s amazing what people are capable of