Guess The Word and be in to #WIN 2000 WXT!

Guess The Word and be in to #WIN 2000 WXT!

*Social media channels for entry ONLY:

Global Wirex Facebook 11
Global Wirex Instagram 9
Global Wirex Twitter 9

Guess the Word Competition EEA & APAC Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Guess the Word (the “Competition”) which is offered by Wirex Ireland Limited in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and by Wirex Pte Ltd in the Asia Pacific (“APAC”) region (each separately referred to as “Wirex”):
Timescale
1. The Competition will run from 12:00 (GMT) on 18 November 2021 until 23:59 (GMT) on 12 December 2021 (the “Competition Period”).
Eligibility
2. This Competition is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: www.wirexapp.com/terms-and-policies) resident in the EEA and APAC region who have an activated WXT account (“Eligible Participants”, “you”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Competition.
Competition
3. To qualify for the Competition, Eligible Participants must complete at least one of the following tasks during one of the following weeks:
(each a “Qualifying Task”):
· Week 1 (18/11/2021 to 21/11/2021
i. on Facebook, you must a) follow @wirexapp b) like the Competition Post c) Guess the Word on the Competition Post and comment your answer in the comment section d) Share the Competition Post on your Facebook.
ii. on Instagram, you must a) follow @wirexapp b) like the Competition Post c) Guess the Word on the Competition Post and comment your answer in the comment section d) share the Competition Post on your Instagram story and tag @wirexapp in it.
iii. iii. on Twitter, you must a) follow @wirexapp b) like and Retweet the Social Competition Post c) Guess the Word on the Competition Post in the comments section.
· Week 2 (25/11/2021 to 28/11/2021)
i. on Facebook, you must a) follow @wirexapp b) like the Competition Post c) Guess the Word on the Competition Post and comment your answer in the comment section d) Share the Competition Post on your Facebook.
ii. on Instagram, you must a) follow @wirexapp b) like the Competition Post c) Guess the Word on the Competition Post and comment your answer in the comment section d) share the Competition Post on your Instagram story and tag @wirexapp in it.
iii. on Twitter, you must a) follow @wirexapp b) like and Retweet the Social Competition Post c) Guess the Word on the Competition Post and comment your answer in the comment section.
Reward
4. A 2,000 WXT reward (the “Reward”) will be credited to each Winner who completes a Qualifying Task.
5. Each Winner will be eligible to receive the reward only once.
6. The Reward will be paid to each Winner’s WXT account within 30 Working Days of their Qualifying Task.
7. The Reward will be paid in the Winner’s WXT wallet held within the Wirex App.
8. The Reward amount may be varied or cancelled by Wirex at any time without notice to anyone, Eligible Participants and Winners.
General
9. “Competition Post” means the post shared via a Wirex Social Media Platform which states “Guess the Word Competition Post”, which will be made available on the Wirex Social Media Platforms during the Competition Period.
10. “Wirex App” means the Wirex application available on mobile, PC and tablet.
11. “Wirex Social Media Platform(s)” means any or all of the following:
· Wirex App Facebook: Redirecting...
· Wirex App Twitter: https://twitter.com/wirexapp
· Wirex App Instagram: Login • Instagram
12. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
13. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
14. This Promotion is in no way no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with any of the Wirex Social Media Platforms. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Promotion.
15. The Reward amount may be varied at any time without notice to Eligible Participants, Winners or other third parties.
16. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
17. Wirex will only process personal information collected or received in connection with the Promotion as set out in its Privacy, Data Use and Retention Policy, which is available on by clicking the following link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone.
18. This Promotion is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Promotion.
19. The Terms of this Promotion are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Promotion.
20 Likes

So easy to win guys.

3 Likes

Cryptobank

CRYPTOBANK
is the hidden word
#WIN
#WIREXTO IFINITY AND BEYOND

CRYPTOBANK

#WIN
#WIREX
#GuessTheWord