Here's what you get when you participate in our crowdfund

Unlock incredible benefits including earning up to 6% APR* on Wirex Token (WXT) balance, up to 2% Cryptoback™ rewards on all in-store and online purchases and a limited ‘Investor’ edition Wirex Mastercard.

For full details, please continue reading…

Tier 1 - £10+

■ Unique investor in-app badge marking you as one of our shareholders
■ Priority access to next-gen Wirex card and rewards (EEA only, public launch end 2020) (Rewards will be available for 12 months after the close of the crowdfunding campaign and availability varies by region).

Tier 2 - £500+

■ Exclusive ‘Investor’ Wirex card design
■ 1% Cryptoback™ (in-store)
■ 1% Cryptoback™ (online)
■ Earn up to 2% APR via staking rewards on held WXT Balance (Rewards will be available for 12 months after the close of the crowdfunding campaign and availability varies by region).

Tier 3 - £2,500+

■ Tier 1 and 2 perks
■ 2% Cryptoback™ (in-store)
■ 2% Cryptoback™ (online)
■ Earn up to 6% APR via staking rewards on held WXT Balance (Rewards will be available for 12 months after the close of the crowdfunding campaign and availability varies by region).

Register_now_2

*Investments of this nature carries risk to your capital. Please invest aware.

10 Likes

Does this mean that tier level 3 has now reduced from current 500000 wxt? Really confusing as to what crowd funding rewards versus rewards for wxt held?

If you hold 500000 wxt do you get further rewards for the crowd funding tokens?

Do the rewards aggregate?

Very confusing at the moment urgently needs clarity.

7 Likes

Ps if you convert enough wxt tokens out of a stack of 500000 wxt (tier 3) to your wirex card to purchase £2500 of crowd funding (tier 3) will you end up with less, the same or more rewards?

3 Likes

P p a do the tier 3 crowd funding rewards reduce the fees for sell, buying, converting tokens and sending them to other accounts as the tier 3 wtx rewards currently have.

A comparison chart table highlighting the differences or similarities between WTX rewards and Crowd find rewards will greatly assist clarity.

Many thanks

5 Likes

…I guess it’s also relevant to what APR you expect to receive too?

Man…it is confusing, especially if from the sounds of what you’ve already invested in WXT alone is.

:slot_machine: :eyes:

You’ll receive more Cryptoback + online for 12mths…
…but I guess being a shareholder is the bonus…?

And what scenario will give you 4% Cryptoback…or is this Grandmaster Secret Final Boss hidden tier?

4 Likes

It is nice to hear the details about the crowdfunding . However, there’re quite a lot the exact numbers/condtions that I think most of the members interested would be concerned to:

For better understanding, I assume a case that I am a wirex card user with 50k WXT staking.

A. Cryptoback rewards:

1. For Tier 2, is the cryptoback in 1% mentioned would be an addition % based on the original cryptoback of the card? ( which means is +1% not 1%)
    In the case: if I join this tier, my cryptoback reward in satoshi would be upgraded from 0.75% to 1.75%

2. For Tier 3, as mentioned “based on tier 2 perks”, is the cryptoback in 2% mentioned would be an addition +2% based on Tier 2 which is +3% in total or just +2%
    In the case: if I join this tier, my cryptoback reward in satoshi would be upgraded from 0.75% to 2.75%? or 3.75%?

3. Does the cyrptoback reward apply to holders with any balance of WXT, even with no balance? ( which means when members with no WXT balance join Tier 2, he/she would got 1.5% reward)

4. Just want to re-confirm that the cyrptoback additional 1/2% reward would be continously enjoyed by the members who keep holding the shares? whatif I sell the shares in the future?

B. WXT staking reward:
1.As you mentioned “up to”, so is that mean the exact % rewards would based on different level of WXT staking which max to be 2/6% APR?

1. Is the interest is paid in satoshi or WXT?

2. As i can see from the picture"*" note referring to the WXT staking reward, what means by the statement “Rewards will be available for 12 months after the close of the crowdfunding campaign”? does it mean the interests would
    (i) started to be DELIVERING to my account 12 months after the close of campaign?
    (ii) started to be COUNTING to my account 12 months after the close of campaign?
    (iii) only lasted for 12mth( which is only a 1-year reward with APR up to 2/6%)? (several of my friends guess this is the case base on your wordings, haha) So if this is not the case, the interest would be continously paid in the condition that I am still holding the shares, right? what if I sell my shares in the future?

3. For the “*” statement again, as you mentioned that the plan would be “varied by region”, can you explain more? different time to start counting/delivering interest? or some region would not be able to get this reward?

4. When is your planning end date of the campagin?

Sorry for so many questions, but I think these problems should be clearly stated before we can make the decision.

Thanks for your attention.

15 Likes

If you hold Tier 3 Wxt rewards together with max Tier 3 crowdfund token rewards, what will be the combined aggregated awards? @wirexapp

@wirexapp Whether online shopping in the Asia-Pacific region cannot be rewarded

1 Like

It’t totally unclear and so confusing.

1M £ total , 2500 $ for Tier 3, it means only 400 tier 3 Investors, are you trying to dismiss the #cryptoback programme?

What happens to Wxt holders?

Please clarify the benefits for your previous investors, WXT holders (more than 20 Milion £) and the crowdfunding investors (1 million £).

Waiting forward to have this information in order to decide what to do.

4 Likes

Are the crowd funding rewards separate to the WXT holding rewards?

3 Likes

To those that have been asking…

Your enhanced Cryptoback received as an investor will not stack on top of existing entitlements as part of the current WXT rewards or the new Wirex Rewards programme. Whichever is the higher entitlement is the % you will receive.

So the up to 4% cryptoback was an error by Wirex?

4 Likes

Thank you.
It looks quite strange, no one answered up to the moment Wirex reached 100% in funds raised on crowdcube.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that. But I want to extend my sincerest apologies on my delayed response.

1 Like

So sorry, to be clear it is not 4%. It is up to 2%.
Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you very much I also registered on crowdcube but not invested yet. Should I register here again?

1 Like

Hello @Superior88

Pre-registration from here is no longer viable as the crowdfund is now public. If you are registered with crowdcube, you just need to invest.

Don’t waste time, the crundfund campaign has already reached out the £1M goal !

1 Like

Thank you for advice wil try invest the soonest

1 Like

If you want to know when the payment for your investment will be collected, this article will be useful:

1 Like