How can you cancel a card or account?

Hi I have had a US account and card I am no longer using. I closed the account or so I thought by deactivation the card etc. But I am still getting charged $1.50 per month how can I cancel this please

1 Like

Hello John,

Thank you for your question.

In this case, we can surely close your bank account as per your request. Could you please submit one via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

Our support team will be glad to resolve this for you in a timely manner.

Best regards!

1 Like

Alright John,
Went on to the link but I don’t think you can cancel your card/account whilst maintenance is happening :man_facepalming:t5: so in other words John your trapped like me and everyone else

Dear Marlon, we are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Could you please provide the reference # of your request to cancel your card so that we could escalate it to our relevant team?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

I’ve sent a couple of message for cancelling my account.

I don’t understand Wirex took a storage fee £5 x 6 from September. I didn’t noticed it’s too much.

I couldn’t get any reply for closing my account from any Wirex helper. Please let me know how to close.
I don’t want to keep Wirex account.

Someone help me!?

Regards

1 Like

Hello @Howtocancelwirexacc, I am sorry to hear this.

Could you please provide me with the reference ticket number? I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!

I’ve sent it on Monday.

Your request (1780618) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned and replied soon. If you wish to add additional notes to your ticket, please reply back to this email. Please do not create duplicate requests.

Dear @Howtocancelwirexacc,

I have already checked your support ticket and has provided you with the update, please take a look.

Warm regards!

simply ignore them, withdraw all funds, cancel your linked external cards and let ALL Wirex card expire by themselves on march as their VISA provider Contis revoked the contract with Wirex due to the huge number of complaints for users regularly scammed… Go away from here as soon as you can!

2 Likes

Hi @esol,

I would like to say thank you for your patience and understanding that we are actually working hard to make sure you can use all our services without any hassles and issues. Here at Wirex we value our users and would like to ensure that their experience matches our expectations.

Please let me know your ticket number so I could check your problem.

Thank you in advance!

hi

actually my only requirement and expectation is to CLOSE MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY as after the fearful experience of my mother, we don’t trust you any longer!

Also on the Net your reputation is dropping to zero due to the growing testimonies of your "selective scam” activity.

Please also close my wife’s account (laura.grosso@gmail.com), that is going to forward this message from her e-mail confirming her intention to give-up Wirex too.

Hi @esol,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Thank you in advance!

your communication system is too complex, as the average service level.
I said I believe you are scammers and I simply want to CANCEL MY ACCOUNT
Please do it avoiding further communications, I’m sick of you.
bst
/ Enrico

2 Likes

Hi @esol ,

Have you received my message via the support ticket 101479? If not, please check all the folders of your mailbox (including SPAM).

I hereby cancel my account as soon as possible. Please send me my remaining balance accordingly. please send me a confirmation. best regards Ibrahim Coban

Hi @ihcoban,

I have just sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Hi. I want to close my account immediately. When I raise a request, it is marked as “resolved” in a minute after opening with this message: “autoreply supp: general | auto”

Requests: 235591, 235584

Hello Maxim, I am sorry to hear about your situation.

I have updated you via the ticket and have also forwarded this to our relevant team.

Best regards!

I would like to cancel a wirex account and I don’t know how ??? I still have funds in my account, but my account is blocked. Definitely for safety reasons. I have been using this account for more than a year and once they have blocked my account and I require a lot of private information. Despite the fact that I have proven where my funds come from, Wirex still requires more and more information to be able to follow us it is a frivolous society. Be careful not to be robbed like I am.

Hello wirex team i have sent a ticket since a month now to close my account with no reply. Please do something. Ticket number (222591)